Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I use Cetaphil (sp) occasionally, when my face gets dry from the BP. My friend pointed out yesterday that when she uses the stuff, it makes her face feel greasy. I realized that's what my problem has been (or at least I think so). Anyone know of a good, gentle lotion that can be used under foundation and won't cause greasiness?

I was in search of the perfect (at least for my skin) lotion for a loooong time. Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Moisture Gel is amazing! You have to order it online which is a pain, but it's totally worth it. Not only does it moisturize but it doesn't make my skin all red like most moisturizers.

Thanks for your responses. I only wish I had the money to try those! I guess I should have mentioned I'm a poor college student. How long does one bottle/tube last on each of those? Just curious.

Thanks for your responses. I only wish I had the money to try those! I guess I should have mentioned I'm a poor college student. How long does one bottle/tube last on each of those? Just curious.

I use 2-3 drops of jojoba oil before I put my liquid foundation on. My face doesn't look greasy anymore like cetaphil which I used to use also. Jojoba oil is pretty cheap too! :angel: Good Luck