Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Sincerely Me

Checking in on you all.

Guest Sincerely Me

I haven't been on in a while, I am way busy...but I wanted to check in on you guys to see how everyone is holding up. I'm pretty good, could be better, but that's life. How are you lately? Love & hugs to you all!

Special shoutout to Brad ;)

Deena = P.I.M.P :wub:

You disappeared like a ghost yesterday girl. I had a funny story to tell you too. No worries though, I'll tell you next time I see ya. Hopefully I'll remember it lol

Guest Sincerely Me
Deena = P.I.M.P :wub:

You disappeared like a ghost yesterday girl. I had a funny story to tell you too. No worries though, I'll tell you next time I see ya. Hopefully I'll remember it lol

Wood lover, anyone!?

I'm sooo sorry. My comp was being a total asshole. I will talk to you later though, I hope.

Oh Dee... you and your fantasies about me loving wood. Had to watch the all-important Game 7 tonight but I'll holler at you tomorrow or something.

And just to keep this thread on-topic, I'm doing better after a rough couple of weeks. Skin problems and just problems with life in general never seem to end. It's like a flurry of punches that keep coming at you until the bell is rung and you're given a short reprieve. And then you step back into the ring and do it all over again. Oh well, such is life I suppose.