Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zygomorph

packaging--tape on BP gel tubes?

I just got two tubes of BP gel in the mail, and there was clear packing tape wrapped around the ends of the tubes.

I'm guessing that was done to make sure they don't open up in the mail, but it seems strange since every other time I've ordered the packages have been professionally shrink-wrapped on the ends instead.

I want to make sure this isn't a sign that someone tampered with the BP gel while it was in the mail, opening them and then re-sealing them with packing tape. Has anyone else gotten tubes with tape on them? Does anyone know if Dan's been sending them out with tape on them? I'm fine with tape on the tubes as long as it's not a sign that someone opened or messed with my BP gel while it was being transported.

I believe there were about 1,000 tubes without shrink wrap plastic on them. These were taped to prevent the lids popping open during shipment. So, I wouldn't worry about it.

I believe there were about 1,000 tubes without shrink wrap plastic on them. These were taped to prevent the lids popping open during shipment. So, I wouldn't worry about it.

Great, thanks for the fast reply :)