Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
� ©

Korean girls have nice baby skin

Guest T-Virus

Just because you may have seen a few Korean girls with nice skin doesn't mean they all have nice skin.

Although through your typical media outlets Korean/Japenese girlys have perfect baby skin, it's simply a fabrication. Everyone can suffer from acne, despite location, gender or race. :(

No....I didn't say ALL Korean girls have nice baby skin. I did see some with bad skin too.

I saw some today, OMG....they just have nice baby skin, so clear, smooth and soft. I looked at their skin very close lol....hehehe!

I always see Korean girls have nice baby skin, not only makes me wanna have their skin, also makes me wonder why they have such skin?

All ive' got to say is i love asian women, and i have a mad case of yellow fever. i love japanese, korean, chinese, filipino. i don't thik there skin is any better, than any other race though.

I have alot of korean girlfriends (not dating kind, just friends). It sucks so much, cause alot of them barely ever wash their face, eat anything they want, and don't have a care in the world. I really envy them. Its just natural beauty. Even though I believe everyone is beautiful, this is just ridiculous.

But there are some korean girls I know who do NOT have clear skin. In fact, the worst acne i've ever seen on a person was a korean dude. It's not that they are korean, its just genetics.

I always see Korean girls have nice baby skin, not only makes me wanna have their skin, also makes me wonder why they have such skin?

No. Case closed.

:ninja:

My girlfriend is Chinese, she has wonderful skin. It's very soft, though, she too gets one or two pimples a month (I believe it's because of her cycle). Although, it's hardly noticeable.

Asian skin tends to last longer, studies show in comparison to white (American, English) skin, Asian skin is 7 years younger (Sorry I do not have a resource on that). My Chinese friend told me this awhile back.

Ok...I agreed with GENETICS!

My girlfriend is Chinese, she has wonderful skin. It's very soft, though, she too gets one or two pimples a month (I believe it's because of her cycle). Although, it's hardly noticeable.

Asian skin tends to last longer, studies show in comparison to white (American, English) skin, Asian skin is 7 years younger (Sorry I do not have a resource on that). My Chinese friend told me this awhile back.

that's a pretty general statement. like says all black girls have big butts.

you've just happened to see lots of korean girls with nice skin..doesn't mean they all do.

Actually, there might be some element of truth in that.

For example:

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/91/2/687

I've read somewhere that even when compared to fellow asians, the amount of body hair/facial hair of koreans in general are much less. Some don't even have apocrine glands (glands under your armpits that produce body odour). These are all properties relating to testosterone level. Testosterone also have a negative impact on the skin quality and causes acne.

Orientals in general have lower testosterone level that Caucasians, probably why most of them are clearer.

There are exceptions though. Me for example, I have hair all over my abdomen and chest - a rare sight amongst chinese people, my acne is also very bad, again a rare sight amongst chinese. See the link?

Ummm... I am smooth...so smooth, don't even have leg hair (well, just a little).

But, I have bad skin! :doubt:

"a rare sight amongst Chinese people"!

that's a pretty general statement. like says all black girls have big butts.

you've just happened to see lots of korean girls with nice skin..doesn't mean they all do.

Well, from what I gather, you seem to be relatively acne free in your teen years, probably a hormonal changing caused your outbreak?

It's a pattern I notice: the severity of acne is somewhat linked to the amount of body/facial hair. I noticed that in many people

Then there's always the genetic factor of course.

Yes...I was so clear before age 22....broke up the first time. I am 24 now, clear!

"the severity of acne is somewhat linked to the amount of body/facial hair"

I have little/body hair....:doubt:

Genetics lol!