Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jeffjeff

It really works

This stuff did not just help my acne, it removed it 100%

im 22, my whole life I’ve had mild acne. I've tried everything including pro-active and every antibiotic and worthless dermatologist prescribed topical. none of them really worked for me... the antibiotics were decent but i don't feel it healthy to be always taking them, also, it is quite expensive.

Anyway, I was extremely skeptical but I gave it a try because it was cheap and I had nothing else to do.

I first started with the store bought BP cream and used that for about a month, the results were remarkable but it was a pain in the ass and the cream from the store often left a white residue and balled up with the moisturizer that I used. I think I was using "spot-shot" or something like that...

After about a month i switched to Dan’s BP gel because i could get more bang for my buck. And that’s where things started to really work well. The Gel goes on sooo much smoother and you can put more on easier without fear of any chunks of white stuff being left over on your face.. I don’t understand why it takes like 1-3 months to get complete results but for some reason it does.. I would say by the end of the second month my face was 100% clear.

Might i also mention, I did have some minor set-backs in the first weeks of the regimen which made me question if this stuff really works, but I battled through it and I now am totally free of acne. I'm so happy i didn't give up.

It has been 8 months now and I just wanted to thank Dan for making this webpage... it's sad to think millions of people each year are wasting so much money on crap from dermatologists that just doesn’t work. I think the difference lies in the fact that Dan's gel is not 10% benzyl peroxide. 10% is way too much and you cant put enough of it on without your face falling off. Also I’ve MEVER had a dermatologist say anything about using moisturizer when using benzyl peroxide, so every time they would prescribe me 10% benzyl creams my face would get totally dry and it wasn't even worth it at that point.

I know this is really long but I had a lot to say.... let me recap

1) this regimen has worked 100% for me, I have 0 red marks and 0 pimples now.

2) Use Dan's BP gel, not only is it cheaper, it works 100x better than the creams you find in stores.

3) Thanks Dan

4) don't give up after setbacks in the first few weeks.

5) follow the regimen like it is the word of god for at least the first few months

:surprised:

Also, I think dermatologists are quacks when it comes to acne, they should stick to skin cancer. If ppl knew that they could cure most all acne for almost no money, dermatologists would be out of a lot of work. Perhaps there are pressures from the drug companies to keep prescribing worthless crap? Things like retin-a (and the like) which are worthless.

I struggle to think as to why scientists can send a person to the moon, or make a missile that can travel thousands of miles and land anywhere within inches, yet they cannot come up with anything better than the crap they push in dermatologists offices., yet such a simple, practical, and downright obvious treatment was developed by someone who has absolutely no formal training in dermatology. If a dermatologist would have told me about a 2.5% benzyl peroxide regimen that involves lots of moisturizer when I was 13, I would have suffered much less as a child. Instead I was burning my face up with random expensive worthless topical’s that a supposed doctor gave me, and my parents were footing the massive bill.

I think this regimen should be thought in grade schools because it would keep 90% of kids from getting any acne at all, and millions would never have to suffer from acne’s ill psychological effects.

Welcome to acne.org jeffjeff.

Congrats on ur result.

Ur 0 redmarks really makes me wanna try Dan's regime. But, I am clear too, i.e. 0 pimples. I just have redmarks. I don't think Dan's regime would get rid of my redmarks.

They don't have a cure for acne. Just because they can send a man to the moon doesn't mean they can cure acne. They can't even cure a common cold can they? Some things aren't easy to get rid of.

They don't have a cure for acne. Just because they can send a man to the moon doesn't mean they can cure acne. They can't even cure a common cold can they? Some things aren't easy to get rid of.

Congrats on ur result.

Ur 0 redmarks really makes me wanna try Dan's regime. But, I am clear too, i.e. 0 pimples. I just have redmarks. I don't think Dan's regime would get rid of my redmarks.

Congrats on ur result.

Thanks for the welcome friend...

i'm not sure that anything about dan's product helped my redmarks directly. I think it's the fact that I don't get any acne anymore which has allowed my redmarks to fade after 6 months of having no new redmarks created. I think everyone's redmarks will fade in time.. I think the problem is when as one fades, a new one is created.

There might be other products that directly target redmarks, but I dont think the BP gell does,.. it just kills bacteria that causes new peoples and subsiquent redmarks to form. But I could be totally wrong

Congrats on ur result.

Thanks for the welcome friend...

i'm not sure that anything about dan's product helped my redmarks directly. I think it's the fact that I don't get any acne anymore which has allowed my redmarks to fade after 6 months of having no new redmarks created. I think everyone's redmarks will fade in time.. I think the problem is when as one fades, a new one is created.

There might be other products that directly target redmarks, but I dont think the BP gell does,.. it just kills bacteria that causes new peoples and subsiquent redmarks to form. But I could be totally wrong

Congrats, Jeff.

And thank you for sharing your story.

Stick around if you can and give encouragement and advice to newbies. ;)

The more the merrier on the forums.

Also, I think dermatologists are quacks when it comes to acne, they should stick to skin cancer. If ppl knew that they could cure most all acne for almost no money, dermatologists would be out of a lot of work. Perhaps there are pressures from the drug companies to keep prescribing worthless crap? Things like retin-a (and the like) which are worthless.

I struggle to think as to why scientists can send a person to the moon, or make a missile that can travel thousands of miles and land anywhere within inches, yet they cannot come up with anything better than the crap they push in dermatologists offices., yet such a simple, practical, and downright obvious treatment was developed by someone who has absolutely no formal training in dermatology. If a dermatologist would have told me about a 2.5% benzyl peroxide regimen that involves lots of moisturizer when I was 13, I would have suffered much less as a child. Instead I was burning my face up with random expensive worthless topical’s that a supposed doctor gave me, and my parents were footing the massive bill.

I think this regimen should be thought in grade schools because it would keep 90% of kids from getting any acne at all, and millions would never have to suffer from acne’s ill psychological effects.

Thanks for sharing your success story. Its encouraging to the rest of us that are fairly new to the regimen. Congrats on your clear skin. Lorrie