Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bunney

I need new makeup soon..But I want to try out MAC...

Ok so after reading all about MAC cosmetics I am really interested in trying their Studio Fix fluid foundation and their Studio Finish concealer....

But I live in Holland and the closest Mac counter is a 45 minute train ride away :(

Can anyone suggest anything similar for me??

Are you registered with Ebay? I'm sure Ebay has got things on there that you could order and not have to drive there.

I've used their studio fix line, and it's okay... but I find that it can make you look like you're wearing a Kabuki mask, if you know what I mean.

Also, you could order direct from the website. Not sure if you can do these things, but figured it was worth a shot.

really mac has some great foundation choices, and it would be worth your while to check them out. hopefully you can make arrangements to do other things at your destination to make the trip more worthwhile.

you can buy it on the web. that's what i do all the time. i am not a fan of the foundation + powder. and to be honest all i use everyday is the studio fix powder (that's all you need, it hides everything you wanna hide... does the job 100%) don't waste money on their foundation, try the powder alone first and see for yourself ;)

T

Thanks for the advice guys, I have checked Ebay actually but they don't seem to have Studio Fix Fluid in my color available, I usually only find it in darker shades :(

Buuuuuuut I am going to Amsterdam on Friday, to have my skin checked out by a professional umm...hmm actually I don't know what he is, but one of my friends is taking me to see him for free and he may use me as a model to show off his procedures and such... So maybe after I can convince her to go with me to drop by a MAC counter :D

If not then I guess I will try another brand...

you can buy it on the web. that's what i do all the time. i am not a fan of the foundation + powder. and to be honest all i use everyday is the studio fix powder (that's all you need, it hides everything you wanna hide... does the job 100%) don't waste money on their foundation, try the powder alone first and see for yourself ;)

T

:boogie: WHOOT!!!!!!!!!! I got Studio Fix Fluid today AND Studio Finsh Concealer :D SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! I wanted more but we had to go :( But still YAY

I love MAC now :lol:

Good!! I've decided that I cannot live without Studio Finish concealer. I really cannot.