Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

what can i do for the inside of my nose being really really dry. dry boogers aghhh. it hurts a lot. thanks.

Put some paw paw ointment or some vaseline on a cutip and apply to the inside of your nose. I used Paw Paw ointment which worked a treat.

I actually had a bit of an infection in my nose too at one stage so the doctor prescribed an antibiotic cream.

I've been dealing with this same exact problem. I wake up every morning to dry, crusty, bloody boogers. The best thing that I've found is to coat your nostrils with Vaseline. I use my finger because a Q-Tip doesn't coat it as good. I usually put it on before bed so my nose isn't as dry but it still bleeds a little bit.

There is this stuff I use called Ayr Nasal Gel. It works WONDERS for dry nose. You can find it at any drugstore in the same aisle as the nasal sprays.

That used to happen to me in the first 2-3 weeks, but now I don't have that problem anymore. It will go away eventually I guess.