Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alioz

Inexpensive Mascara

I need help! I’m looking for inexpensive mascara that won’t clump but makes lashes thicker. I already have really long lashed and I want to create a fuller effect. Right now I’m too broke :mad: to try out different mascara, so I really would appreciate any advice any one has.

Thanks,

The mascara i swear by is Cover Girl Lash exact. It is the best mascara ihave ever used, and i have used SOO many mascaras (dior, lancome, benefit etc.) It is like $8. Seriously buy it. It's amazing

I'm throwing another vote in for full n' soft! It literally is soft. My lashes don't feel brittle when I wear it, and it doesn't clump on me. I switched once (I always like to try new products) and went back to it.

I've never tried those mascaras that everyone else here is suggesting. But, I really like:

- Rimmel extra lash super lash

- No7 stay perfect mascara

:)

Today I went to store to buy the mascara, and I have to say that I'm really happy with the results of the Mabeline Full and Soft. I really appreciated everyones suggestions.

Today I went to store to buy the mascara, and I have to say that I'm really happy with the results of the Mabeline Full and Soft. I really appreciated everyones suggestions.

I love the new mascara by Loreal, telescopic. It comes with the smallest brush i have seen as far as bristles go but wow, does it lengthen and thicken great and because the wand is small you can get to all your lashes:)

hahaha, can you tell i love it :redface:

I love the new mascara by Loreal, telescopic. It comes with the smallest brush i have seen as far as bristles go but wow, does it lengthen and thicken great and because the wand is small you can get to all your lashes:)

hahaha, can you tell i love it :redface: