Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sun Field

Man this shit sucks

I'm not looking for a treatment here, I just need someone to tell me, on a scale of one to ten (or something), how bad my red marks are. I know they look worse in the mirror in daylight so maybe these pics don't do them justice? Whatever, I just need to know how bad it is.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/Bos...to/P4220025.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/Bos...to/P4220024.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/Bos...to/P4220023.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/Bos...to/P4220022.jpg

Also, anyone know where I can buy more lac hydrin 5? I'm running out.

whats lac hydrin 5?

I've gotten redmarks on the side of my face and its gotten like yours before. I'm not gonna rate your redmarks though. Whats your current regimen Sun_Field?

First off, God didn't "screw" you over, He doesn't just give us acne/scarring because He thinks it's funny or to punish us. In my case, I see it as a way to keep me humble. You are handsome, don't let the red marks cause you to believe otherwise (just an honest opinion, don't take that as anything more than a compliment :) ).

whats lac hydrin 5?

I've gotten redmarks on the side of my face and its gotten like yours before. I'm not gonna rate your redmarks though. Whats your current regimen Sun_Field?

whats lac hydrin 5?

Lac Hydrin 5 is a moisturizer that seems to help red marks to some extent. I got AHA souffle and it seemed to make things worse... at least for the three days I used it for. So I need more Lac Hydrin 5. Right now I do the Dan Kern plan with sometimes not using BP and using ACV and baking soda exfoliant (doesn't do shit I think) in the morning. I need to get more eggs because the egg mask and lemon actually seemed to help for the few days I did it, before I ran out of eggs.

if it's god's will, what cha gonna do?

I know exactly how you feel. I dont understand how in this day and age there's no common solution for this sort of skin condition... I mean how am I supposed to heal from this with just "time", it could be years before I would see improvement by just waiting.

red marks are...1 being best, 10 being worst, a 5-6 i think.

just my honest opinion

but, my friend, ur a good looking man nonetheless, eh...im not homosexual either, but w/e

mines are just like yours but even worst i think. they just will not go away! but, it keeps me humble like somone said. yours look like they will fade eventually, so dont strees too much otherwise theyll look more apparent. just take it easy, and think clear skin and pretend as if they arent.

gg later

They are red scars!

Hey, thanks!

Anyway yeah I'll try sticking to the same thing for a few weeks see if that changes anything.

No, you didn't offend me or anything (I put this here to take criticism), you just seemed a little... obvious.

Anyone by any chance know of a good sunscreen to go with lac hydrin 5? (or any AHA I guess?)

Get a hair cut and grow a goatie, you have the potential to a be a chic magnet dude. :think:

I don't wish to offend but it sort of looks like you are wearing makeup or something, and God hasn't screwed you, your attitude has.

Red scars?! I thought the redness on the scars is just hyperpigment, and it fades after a while, am I wrong?

Yes i have these.. check me photos

Hyperpigmentation will fade BUT benzoyl peroxide will make your scars take even longer to fade as it damages the skin and causes free radicals..

I wish i never used BP as my scars have been with me for like 18 months, but spots ive had recently and healed naturally with no BP just fade away with no red marks

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=149936

I wont judge you...

Your face is not that bad at all.

I hope you feel better! ^O^

Time, and keep your skin well moisturised.

Not much you can do about redmarks.

I don't wish to offend but it sort of looks like you are wearing makeup or something, and God hasn't screwed you, your attitude has.

Your marks look a lot like mine, ours are also in the same area too. I went on accutane and I have marks that are almost a year old (the jawline ones, however they are fading verrry slowly). On the cheeks I have similar marks, maybe slightly less but idk. I also have shallow indents in that area, like you.

Over the past 3-4 months, I've noticed them fade slightly and I think the indents filled in slightly, however big pores can make it look like a mess. I haven't been doing anything for them, btw.

Give it time, there's not much you can do for redmarks.

yea

Don't irritate it.. it just makes it worse..

My redmarks has faded a bit .. took about 3 years, its still there, but it has faded..

I think it would've faded more if i didn't mess with it back then with a bunch of harsh stuff..