Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm a 16 female and I have moderate acne that I've been battling for a little over two years. My skin appears semi-oily but breaks out rapidly. In addition, my skin is incredibly fair and sensitive.

Products Tried:

-Aveda Outer Peace

-Proactiv

-Neutrogena

-Clean & Clear

-Clearisil

-Aveeno

-Biore

I'm constantly in and out of our local co-op so I decided to give a few natural alternatives a shot. Well a few led to thirty. Infused with tea tree, bergamot, peppermint, thyme, etc, they were ineffective. I don't like putting ingredients on my face that I myself wouldn't eat but I'm becoming desperate.

Current System:

-Dr.Bronner's Peppermint Soap

-Avalon Organics Lavender Toner

-Eucerin Extra Protective Moisturizer SPF 30 day/Avalon Organics Vit. C Oil-Free Moisturizer night

I was doing some research when I discovered Acne.org and Dan Kern's Regimen. I was hoping to get a few opinions on the currently-2-step system? I took one look at the cleanser's list of ingredients and was overwhelmed. But at this point, I'm almost willing to try anything, edible or not. Some suggestions from a few gracious souls would be lovely.

Random Note: I'm listening to "Yankee Bayonet" by the Decemberists who just played here about a week ago? Great song for any of you download-junkies. Totes.

I'm a 16 female and I have moderate acne that I've been battling for a little over two years. My skin appears semi-oily but breaks out rapidly. In addition, my skin is incredibly fair and sensitive.

Products Tried:

-Aveda Outer Peace

-Proactiv

-Neutrogena

-Clean & Clear

-Clearisil

-Aveeno

-Biore

I'm constantly in and out of our local co-op so I decided to give a few natural alternatives a shot. Well a few led to thirty. Infused with tea tree, bergamot, peppermint, thyme, etc, they were ineffective. I don't like putting ingredients on my face that I myself wouldn't eat but I'm becoming desperate.

Current System:

-Dr.Bronner's Peppermint Soap

-Avalon Organics Lavender Toner

-Eucerin Extra Protective Moisturizer SPF 30 day/Avalon Organics Vit. C Oil-Free Moisturizer night

I was doing some research when I discovered Acne.org and Dan Kern's Regimen. I was hoping to get a few opinions on the currently-2-step system? I took one look at the cleanser's list of ingredients and was overwhelmed. But at this point, I'm almost willing to try anything, edible or not. Some suggestions from a few gracious souls would be lovely.

Random Note: I'm listening to "Yankee Bayonet" by the Decemberists who just played here about a week ago? Great song for any of you download-junkies. Totes.

You don't necessarily have to have like aloe and peppermint and all that stuff. (although i have aloe and chamomile in my toner)

Have u tried Aspirin mask? Its real cheap and u only have to do it 2-4 times a week for it to be effective.

I believe the less harsh way is gonna be great for your skin on the long term.