Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I just bought the series box set of friends and I've been watching it on my lap top. And I swear that Jennifer Aniston does not even have pores. And yeah I know, there's makeup and lighting tricks, but there are some up close shots and come on, you just can't fake skin like that. I mean it's never oily, it's never dry or blotchy or anything. It's always perfectly smooth and tan. It's gorgeous and it makes me want to dunk my head in the toilet. Sorry for the negativity, I just needed to vent about Ms. Aniston's lovely skin.

So I just bought the series box set of friends and I've been watching it on my lap top. And I swear that Jennifer Aniston does not even have pores. And yeah I know, there's makeup and lighting tricks, but there are some up close shots and come on, you just can't fake skin like that. I mean it's never oily, it's never dry or blotchy or anything. It's always perfectly smooth and tan. It's gorgeous and it makes me want to dunk my head in the toilet. Sorry for the negativity, I just needed to vent about Ms. Aniston's lovely skin.

people are always make up checking on TV..

I almost think everyone on TV has great skin...

err aniston has bad skin and huge pores. that's why she married acne scar poster boy brad pitt. do a search on aniston on acne.org someone posted the pic of her close up without photoshopping. she is wearing make-up but it is evident that she has really big pores all across her face. like not isolated pores, but a face that is like crepe paper.

the first and foremost trick of television is that it is low resolution. forget make up and lighting. the tv is a bunch of thin lines going vertically and horizontally. unless you have a new HD tv then you are seeing the person as if you were looking at them through a car window.

actually, watching Lost makes me feel better about myself because all the actors are gorgeous, and you can tell they all have some mild acne, bumpy skin, etc here and there.

Have you ever seen her without all that makeup?

She looks pretty normal... and even her skin isn't that great.

Blah blah... I was never much of a friends fan.

I bet you are very pretty HannahBanana ;) You sure are a nice person on the inside from what I can tell