Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Se_a_cabo

Neutrogena Advanced Solutions At-Home Micro Dermabrasion System Review

Hello, I am looking for a quick scar treatment that I can use. I have a number of scars that make my face look sooo red, especially in mid-day when it gets oilier. I was looking at treatments and started with this product called like Acnefree scar lotion, which I dont even know if it has done much (its been about three weeks) and I know I have to give it time. While I was researching scar products I came across the Neutrogena Advanced Solutions At-Home Micro Dermabrasion System and was all set to buy it. I did some research and there were mainly positive results and reviews. I was set to buy it, except when I got to walmart they didnt have it so I bought the scar lotion instead. I was recently at walgreen and happened to walk by it there, and think I will purchase it. Has anyone used it at all? Most importantly is there any other product about the same price that would work wonders for me? Thanks!

i was wondering about this kit as well. i have mostly rolling scars which im under the assumption are the most minor and easy to fix. hasn't anyone used this kit?