Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys.

I have developed this strange kind of spot rash down the top part of my arms, acrossed my chest and on the top my shoulders.

So i done a little experiment and i stopped washing the top part my shoulders with the dove soap i use. After a week my shoulders have cleared up some what.

Does anyone know of a good body wash i can use for sensitive skin? I live in the U.K so products that i can get here will be great.

I dont think this is acne, more like i am having a bad reaction to soap.

Just reply to this or P.M me. Thanks for ur time guys.

ummmmmm okay...this is a useful discussion to be having on the forums...

Of course I did not reply just to be an ass. I actually found that quite entertaining, odd as it was. Have you tried maybe something by Aveeno? They have some really great body washes that will probably do wonders for a rash. Maybe Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash?

Of course I did not reply just to be an ass. I actually found that quite entertaining, odd as it was. Have you tried maybe something by Aveeno? They have some really great body washes that will probably do wonders for a rash. Maybe Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash?

For my body i use J&J baby softwash (its not teh same as the face wash btw)

and the rash your experiancing may be sweat/heat rash (where clothese rub in hot/warm weather, this is normal as i get it aswell.

its kinda blotchy red rash isnt it?

Hmmm stop using body wash there. i never had any problems on my chest then i started using soap. heh lol

Thanks man. Where can i get that from?

Thanks man. Where can i get that from?

Oh yeah forgot about the UK...well I'm sure if they have it in the UK you could find it at Boots or something.

I don't know, I think this body wash would be fine on the rash...probably even good for it. Its not your normal body wash, it's like heaven on wheels for dry skin.

I dont know if its the perfumes in body washes or what but I cant use them at all. They make my skin red and blotchy and I itch for hours after using them. Alot of bar soaps will do the same thing just not as bad. I have found that the only thing I can use is Dial White bar soap. I started using this several years ago and it even cleared the acne on my back and chest. You might try giving up body washes all together and see if it helps. Lorrie