Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Agape

Painful cysts

Do you hate to touch your face? Recently I've acquired these painful, hard cysts that do not have pus, but do have a clear fluid and blood in them. They can grow huge and hurt even when I don't touch my face. Also they take weeks to heal. I'm not on Accutane, but have been trying to heal them with OTC producst. I know they are caused by hormones, because I've done some research about this. They are located on my jawline and some on my right cheek. I am going crazy and so very depressed that I don't want to be seen by anyone. I know I will probably wind up at the dermatologist, because this seems the only way to cure them at least for now. I've had this before and it usually goes away, but comes back in a year.

Yeah most people with bad acne get these painful hard cysts, I got a few myself on my jawline and forehead. The best think to do is gentle wash of your face with hot then cold water, after put ice on the cysts for 10/15 mins or so.

I found this helps