Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obarrera

Drinking ACV

I've been drinking around 3 table spoons each day of apple cider vinegar(with water) for like 4/5 days now, today I woke up at midnight cause I had an upset stomach, I was able to go back to sleep cause it kind of went away, I had the kind of feeling you get when you have diarrhea. :redface: But I was able to not go to the bathroom untill I woke up again.lol

I eat pretty damn healthy, I can't think of anything else that could've cause this.

Oh ok cool, yeah I was thinking it was doing more good then harm, I feel like it's really cleaning my insides, I also broke out a little more, I guess that's cause the ACV is removing all the toxins so right now they're probably everywhere in my body.

Just wanted to be sure.

Thanks

[Yes I had that feeling too it goes away but when I have more i get it back try having less of it? or just wait as the feeling of upset tummy goes away after a while think your body has to get used to it xx

Yeah it's going away now, I still don't feel 100%, but I do feel better.

BTW, is this kind of like a colon cleanse, or is it totally diffrent?

So we can drink it for as long as we want?

And does this help like a colon cleanse, or is it less/more effective, should I do a colon cleanse too?

So we can drink it for as long as we want?

And does this help like a colon cleanse, or is it less/more effective, should I do a colon cleanse too?

Damn, Im starting to break out more. I don't know what to do, should I stop drinking it?

My stomach feels kinda weird too, I decreased the amount of acv and still, please tell me what I should do, I don't know what the hell is going on..