Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Diet helps so much. I can say this from personal experience. In July of 06 I started weight training,boxing,and eating correctly. I am on a 50-25-25 diet. 50% Protein, 25% Carbohydrates 25% Healthy Fats. I am now at 5,11 208lbs and at 7% BF. I started at 185lbs and at about 10% BF. I did two workouts a day. I am really not going to get into my training but I busted my fucking ass to the point of no return. DIET matters your body becomes what you put into it. If you put in garbage your you get garbage. Ive been drinking green tea. And getting in all my healthy fats. Healthy fats are a must. When exercising and eating right. You feel healthier and look healthier. Which can help with acne dysphoria. You will feel better everything. Follow the diet's on here. They are good for healthy eating. www.FitDay.com Use this website. You can check mark what you eat and the serving size. And it shows you how many calories. And it also has a goals page and you can log your activities you did for the day. It also shows you the percentage of protein, carbohydrates, and fat you have ate for the die in a pie chart. I just want to say. I have suffered with acne since the age of 15. And I am 26 now and it is gone. Friends, please eat correctly. It is a must for healthy skin, healthy minds, and healthy bodies. That is all i wanted to say is I am an avid believer in healthy eating makes a difference because it is a 100% FACT it does. I am just trying to get some to do it who don't. For the rest of you who do keep it up! I am new here and glad to be here. If anyone has any diet questions I will surely help you out and give you facts and a website right there explaining what it is you ask so you have proof. Thanks again nice meeting you all.

Diet helps so much. I can say this from personal experience. In July of 06 I started weight training,boxing,and eating correctly. I am on a 50-25-25 diet. 50% Protein, 25% Carbohydrates 25% Healthy Fats. I am now at 5,11 208lbs and at 7% BF. I started at 185lbs and at about 10% BF. I did two workouts a day. I am really not going to get into my training but I busted my fucking ass to the point of no return. DIET matters your body becomes what you put into it. If you put in garbage your you get garbage. Ive been drinking green tea. And getting in all my healthy fats. Healthy fats are a must. When exercising and eating right. You feel healthier and look healthier. Which can help with acne dysphoria. You will feel better everything. Follow the diet's on here. They are good for healthy eating. www.FitDay.com Use this website. You can check mark what you eat and the serving size. And it shows you how many calories. And it also has a goals page and you can log your activities you did for the day. It also shows you the percentage of protein, carbohydrates, and fat you have ate for the die in a pie chart. I just want to say. I have suffered with acne since the age of 15. And I am 26 now and it is gone. Friends, please eat correctly. It is a must for healthy skin, healthy minds, and healthy bodies. That is all i wanted to say is I am an avid believer in healthy eating makes a difference because it is a 100% FACT it does. I am just trying to get some to do it who don't. For the rest of you who do keep it up! I am new here and glad to be here. If anyone has any diet questions I will surely help you out and give you facts and a website right there explaining what it is you ask so you have proof. Thanks again nice meeting you all.

I could not agree more! It's so beneficial, that it's not talked about enough. Which healthy fats do you intake?

Hey. congrats!! yeah I am also re-commiting to healthy diet again. You gained about 27 pounds of new muscle in 8 monthes. Thats quite amazing. your body fat % was quite low to begin with too. how many hours a day did yout rain? just curious :D

Hi Athlete11.

I just started eating healthy, but I find it really hard to get the meats I need daily with such a busy schedule. Do you have any advice on what types and how I can prepare my food?

Thanks