Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is blotting? Is that using those special pads to wipe away oil? Is it safe to blot? How often can you blot? What is the best brand for blotters?

And since I'm already making a new thread anyway, about ACJ...is it safe to drink it straight and people just cut it with water because it taste disgusting or is it bad for you to just take a shot of ACV?

What is blotting? Is that using those special pads to wipe away oil? Is it safe to blot? How often can you blot? What is the best brand for blotters?

And since I'm already making a new thread anyway, about ACJ...is it safe to drink it straight and people just cut it with water because it taste disgusting or is it bad for you to just take a shot of ACV?

Blotting is when you using oil blotting sheets, tissue paper, a Kleenex, or anything like that to absorb the excess oil most people have.

Yes it is very safe to blot, really no harm could come from it.

You can blot as often as you need.

I personally use tissue paper because it's cheap and you can buy a huge pack that will last me forever.

You could drink ACV straight but it will most likely damage your teeth. Also it will probably burn your throat since it is vinegar. I suggest just putting a teaspoon in a glass of water or apple juice and drinking it through a straw.