Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scb18891

finally something that's working

after trying what seemed to be like 10 products or more, i think ive found a solution. also ive finally realized consistency is probably the most important aspect when trying to clear acne/red marks.

in the morning before i put any make up on, i use neutrogena's illuminating microderm cleansing pads. they were like 7 bucks for 24 pads. after using these for LESS than a week, i noticed a difference. not anything huge, but something significant which got me excited and motivated to keep up with what ive been doing. after using these, i apply bare minerals (i reccomend this to anyone who is suffering with red marks.. it doesnt even look like youre wearing make up)

at night i take my make up off with neutrogena's fresh foaming cleanser which is a make up remover but also a cleanser. after using this, i apply neutrogena's advanced solutions acne mark fading peel. depending on the night, i either use the fading peel, or just use the microderm cleansing pads. (i usually switch off every other night)

my skin feels so smooth! i know this regimen probably wont completely remove my marks, but its definitely made them lighter. red marks just need time to fade and patience! i also think that using products that are from the same brand work better opposed to using all these different types of cleansers and products on your face. definitely reccomend trying this!

after trying what seemed to be like 10 products or more, i think ive found a solution. also ive finally realized consistency is probably the most important aspect when trying to clear acne/red marks.

in the morning before i put any make up on, i use neutrogena's illuminating microderm cleansing pads. they were like 7 bucks for 24 pads. after using these for LESS than a week, i noticed a difference. not anything huge, but something significant which got me excited and motivated to keep up with what ive been doing. after using these, i apply bare minerals (i reccomend this to anyone who is suffering with red marks.. it doesnt even look like youre wearing make up)

at night i take my make up off with neutrogena's fresh foaming cleanser which is a make up remover but also a cleanser. after using this, i apply neutrogena's advanced solutions acne mark fading peel. depending on the night, i either use the fading peel, or just use the microderm cleansing pads. (i usually switch off every other night)

my skin feels so smooth! i know this regimen probably wont completely remove my marks, but its definitely made them lighter. red marks just need time to fade and patience! i also think that using products that are from the same brand work better opposed to using all these different types of cleansers and products on your face. definitely reccomend trying this!

Im glad you found something that is working well for ya. Neutrogena doesnt work well for me. I break out horribly from it

I like the neutrogena stuff I'm using now (see my sig). I may have to try those microderm pads you mentioned! It's great you've found something that works for you