Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brian37

importance of facial sunblock

ok well my derm gave me a sample of the neutrogena ultrasheer dry-touch SPF 55 sunblock with helioplex broad spectrum uva-uvb and my questions are...

1. how does it exactly work? (keeps redmarks from turning dark right?)

2. im not really exposed to the sun, I work inside but I do drive to and from work do I still need to use it on those days?

3. for those of you that used this product before, did it work the way you wanted it to?

my derm told me i'm really going to like this product so we'll see :dance:

ok well my derm gave me a sample of the neutrogena ultrasheer dry-touch SPF 55 sunblock with helioplex broad spectrum uva-uvb and my questions are...

1. how does it exactly work? (keeps redmarks from turning dark right?)

2. im not really exposed to the sun, I work inside but I do drive to and from work do I still need to use it on those days?

3. for those of you that used this product before, did it work the way you wanted it to?

my derm told me i'm really going to like this product so we'll see :dance:

Sunblock does exactly what it name says. Blocks the sun, well not actually the sun but it's harmful rays that can damage skin. It does not keep redmarks from turning dark.

I can remember which rays, whether it's the UVB or UVA, penetrate glass, so if you sit in front of a window it's best to still use sunblock, also depending how long your drive to work is.