Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi, this is just a little note of what i did when my acne was alot worse than i have now.

When I was about 15/16 i had moderate acne on my back and sholders and on my forehead. It was horrible.

I didnt ever war tops which would reveal my back and I got a fringe chopped into my hair to hide away my spots.

My fringe made my spots worse by rubbing against it, plus all the the hairspray etc wasnt helping so on a night time i used to pin up my hair and put talc all over my face.

this took away the redness out of my spots but never made them reduce in size.

I remember trying most creams from clean&clear etc.. which didnt help. face masks. no hope.

I remember being 17, my friends started using sunbeds. i wasnt allowed to simply because they damage your skin etc.. but i went on anyways without my mams persmission. I went on for 3 mins the first time, i didnt go on the day after that, but the 3rd day i went on again for 3 mind and so on.

after 2 weeks i hav NO spots on my back WHATSOEVER and my forehead improved so much.

Im not saying to everyone "go on the sunbeds" im just sharing what helped for me.

I dont go on the sunbeds now, but i'll always love them for taking away my spots. I havnt seen a spot on my back for about 2 years, infact, my skin is always the clearest on my forehead and my back.

I now have problems with my chin which is really annoying because i cant hide my spots there. its definately due to hormone problems as they appear every month.

i cant go out without makeup when i have these spots they are terrible, but when my spots do clear up (longest about a week or 2) i am greatful as ive seen some bad cases of acne.

There is hope though, just explore your options, this doesnt always mean not eating chocolate, or putting cream on your face.

good luck everyone, and remember! theres always someone worse off than yourself.

:)

Hi Leaaa, its nice to know you found a method to clear your spots. You said these are spots? So you only broke out with spots, no pimples or anything?

How did these spots look like?

Hi Leaaa, its nice to know you found a method to clear your spots. You said these are spots? So you only broke out with spots, no pimples or anything?

How did these spots look like?

i'm pretty sure spots are another word for pimples