Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am a Game Tester at Electronic Arts Canada. I have been there for a month. I enjoy the people and sometimes the job. it can get boring and repetative. My real passion is to become a Video Game developer as an artist

Guest T-Virus

I work at a place called school.

The English equivalent of Wal-Mart (part-time).

I enjoy it because the wage is alright considering I'm a student during the week and it's full of good people.

i work at Hershey Park, its my second year there as a ride operator. I like it, but sometimes it can seem a little long.

I am a Game Tester at Electronic Arts Canada. I have been there for a month. I enjoy the people and sometimes the job. it can get boring and repetative. My real passion is to become a Video Game developer as an artist

I don't work at the moment, just work placement but it can be pretty quiet sometimes. Last night on a 12 hour shift we only had one job which was some drunk guy.

not working right now because i'm going back to school/staying home with my little one but normally I'm a veterinary technician and have been doing it for years.

I'm origianally a Montessori preschool teacher, but after we moved down south for my hubby's job, I decided I wanted to go back to school, so I got a job at that mall- Gymboree, selling kids clothing. That way I don't get too involved with work, and I can take part time hours when I want to. Still haven't made it back to school yet, so I'm tempted to try and get my own Montessori classroom down here.... I hate working at the mall. Absolutely hate it.

I work at my local movie theatre. I've been there for about 3.5 years, and I love it. Well, not so much the job...but I really like my co-workers. We're like a little family.

ooh, neat. Which ones do you work on? Any of the online roleplaying games? From what I've heard about EA, they promote from within. Some of the game developers for their online roleplaying games they actually have chosen from within the playing community, those who post and moderate the official forums of Ultima Online (on Stratics). That's the other location you'll find me, this same name, too. :P I'm no dev, just a volunteer mod.

Right now I work as a Registered Nurse. I work in geriatrics in a sub-acute rehab facility. I actually usually enjoy it a LOT. I like the people I work with and my patients are great as well.

Candystriper. I like it, although it doesn't really count as a job seeing as I don't get paid.

I work at my local movie theatre. I've been there for about 3.5 years, and I love it. Well, not so much the job...but I really like my co-workers. We're like a little family.

that sucks, a movie theater was my first job, i hated it.

i work at the coffee tree now, it's a coffee place (obviously) i've worked there on and off for a little over a year.

I'm a personal trainer working in a private studio and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! (3 months)

I also teach pilates, yoga, group exercise, and I love that as well. (10+ years)

And I manage a corporate fitness center which I am only so-so about. I don't like being a manager. Too much BS. (1 year).

I'm a personal trainer working in a private studio and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! (3 months)

I also teach pilates, yoga, group exercise, and I love that as well. (10+ years)

And I manage a corporate fitness center which I am only so-so about. I don't like being a manager. Too much BS. (1 year).

Where do you work? Saks Fifth Avenue

How long have you been working there? Almost 2 years off and on due to going away for school.

Do you like it? Yes, I get discounts on designer clothes and have met many attractive girls. You do have to dress up and look good everyday.

i work in advertising.. managing budgets.. group planning, yadayadayada.. i must admit though, i do love it, i started interning there my sophomore year of college so i've been there 4 years :)