Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is anyone using Dove Extra Sensitive bar, i've just seen it on there website and it looks like a nice bar to use which probably wont dry your skin out at all and be friendly to acne/sensitive skin, it also has no fragrances like most of the Dove bars do.

i have sensitive skin and i use the originak dove with happy results.

I used this one once before i went out and bought the extra sensitive one, the reason being is the original one has too much of a over powering fragrance and the extra sensitive is fragrance free and more gentle and contains less ingredients.

i dont have any problems with it to be honest,i love the smell but i guess if your skins very sensitive i could see it may be a problem

The best I have found is Olay's Sensitive Skin Foaming Wash, try and avoid bars, and definitely Dan's Cleanser = shit!

i dont have any problems with it to be honest,i love the smell but i guess if your skins very sensitive i could see it may be a problem

Plz 4 good sake, use only orignal DOVE soap....... i dont know why people use useless extra sensitive soap.....

My friends derm recommended that Dove extra sensitive soap. My friend used it all the way through her roaccutane course and still now, just that and e45 cream and she has skin like porcelain now