Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lucky girl

What moisturiser do you use on Tazorac?

I have just started Tazorac and am only applying it twice a week for the next week or so and then increasing it to every sedond night and then hopefully every night if I tolerate it.. My skin has been increasing it's oil production slowly over the last few months after coming off Roaccutane 10 months ago. I have had congestion developing in my T-zone due to this and some breakouts so my doctor has suggested using Taz and then just spot treat with another topical, Eryacne.

Already, I feel like my face is drying out and so I was wondering what is the best moisturiser to use on this area. I have been experimenting with a couple of moisturisers as my skin has change from Normal to slighty oily and it seems at the moment my skin is better when using nothing to moisturise my T-zone. My question is, as my skin dries out on Taz what is the best moisturiser to use that won't clog my pores. I used cetaphil and Sunsense daily face moisturising sunscreen while on Roaccutane but should I use similar products for Taz as since Roaccutane they have caused me to breakout? Does that make sense as I am a bit confused myself. Any advice would be great.