Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maylin

What makes you feel good about yourself?

It could be a person saying something, or it could be something that has happened to you.

I'll start. (don't criticize the other person for what makes them feel good plz)

One thing that makes me feel good is when I sing karaoke. Even though I can't sing good, but I can put my heart out to a song, without having to think or wonder what another one thinks of it. I'm almost in another world when the music is loud and I'm singing my favorite song.

- Compliments.

- When I put a little effort into getting ready in the morning and I feel pretty.

- Being reminded that I'm cared about and loved by people I'm close to.

- Helping other people, be it giving them advice or doing a favor for them, etc.

- Compliments.

- When I put a little effort into getting ready in the morning and I feel pretty.

- Being reminded that I'm cared about and loved by people I'm close to.

- Helping other people, be it giving them advice or doing a favor for them, etc.

Guest Kimmay
It could be a person saying something, or it could be something that has happened to you.

I'll start. (don't criticize the other person for what makes them feel good plz)

One thing that makes me feel good is when I sing karaoke. Even though I can't sing good, but I can put my heart out to a song, without having to think or wonder what another one thinks of it. I'm almost in another world when the music is loud and I'm singing my favorite song.

For me, it's all about winning, with the most rewarding victories usually involving hockey games with my friends as opponents. I just get a real kick out of getting the better of people I interact with the most.

I know. Some ugly, brutal honesty there...

Then there's the hard earned money I've saved up throughout the last 3 years, which I wouldn't say makes me feel good so much as it just helps me from feeling totally worthless.

That's all I have, really. Everything else that makes me feel good about myself has little to do with my abilities (or lack thereof) and more to do with my opinions. Kind of sad, when you think about it.

We are twins!!! I am singing karaoke ALL THE TIME! I like to record it and let people hear it too since it's something I love to do... Here is some of the stuff I've sang in my free time (if you're interested):

http://media.putfile.com/for-Chacham

http://media.putfile.com/dont-know-why-85

http://media.putfile.com/kimsing

It depends on why I am feeling badly about myself.

Usually I'll go for a run. If I'm feeling especially worthless, though, I like to sleep.

i love when i manage to sleep a lot and have crazy dreams... there are the best

i love reading and i love playing soccer

and i love not been a fucking shallow person (the only positive aspect of acne)

bye

When a friend of mine tells me she's happy to see me. (I just wanna give her a hug because it gives me such confidence but it could be mistaken for some stronger feelings, you know how girls are :ninja: )

When I'm driving in my car and there's a "perfect moment" : beautiful weather, amazing road and nice music. I feel like I'm alive ...

Unsuspecting calls from people you haven't seen or spoken to in a million years. sex[harharh] The first, and only first shot of Tequila.

Setting myself a distance to run knowing that it is way out of my limitations. There is no better feeling than pushing myself past my limits. It's pretty painful but I get a cracking sense of achievement from doing it.

And clear skin of course!

- Impressing people

- Feeling as though I look good that day

- Making people laugh

- Realising I'm improving in some way

All pretty rare things, unfortunately. :(

i would have to say either doing ballet or making people laugh. im sure theres more but its 9:30 in the morning :P compliments dont make me feel good about myself, there's always a part of me that suspects it isnt sincere

When I'm dressed up. (not the Halloween type, but thats fun too ^__^)

When I have my eating controlled..

When I find new music..

Swimming :)