Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
samo000

this is for anyone especially sensitive skin

well people i have had acne since i was 15 i am now 20 i went on minocycline which did nothing..then i went on roaccutane which worked about 80 percent but came back in 6 months and it came back not as bad but very persistent.. i never had severe acne or cystic but persistent moderate acne on my face and a little on my neck.then after roacctuane i tried using differin for months with only a little success and it irritates my skin and i tried erythramycin with not really any help i thought there was no help left i was sort of imbetween giving up and seeing if i grow out of this shit or what..i had had the same little bumps for months and months. But now i found a natural way that works and has for many others and it only seems fair to let more people know cause there isnt much advertising but it really is worth trying it! its bio pacific skin care products im not sure if anyone else here has used it but you use the products twice daily and get dermatherapy once a week for the forst month then maintenance after that and its painless and good for you and your skin for an overall better complexion. remember we need to work with nature not against it chemicals suck.. i hope someone else falls in love with this stuff

calm down pussycat. Other ppl have products that work just fine, they let ppl on this site know, in a hope that it may help someone else....without the fuckin attitude that is. And also its only been a day since you posted your success product, ppl might be already trying it but havnt yet replied.

yeah feedback would be good though..and you calling me a pussycat with a haircut like that mate your a joke..i bet youd have nothing to say to me if it wasnt over the net. id love to grab you by that long gay hair and drive my fist into your fucking face

times that by about 7 and then stomp on your neck you girly metro looking mother

ok, pussycat is a term used from the woop woop times, it does not mean im calling you a pussi also thgouht you were a girl becasue of the way you wrote about the product if i had known you were a guy ....i would prolly still called you pussycat. Also do you think that is a picture of me because it is not it is sid vicious from the sex pistols but i am close to having that hair cut...just gotta let it grow alttile more. And finally i hope i look like a girl because i am one, and if you did take me by my actually very short haircut and drove your fist into my face, i would probably go down like david hooks.

yeah feedback would be good though..and you calling me a pussycat with a haircut like that mate your a joke..i bet youd have nothing to say to me if it wasnt over the net. id love to grab you by that long gay hair and drive my fist into your fucking face

times that by about 7 and then stomp on your neck you girly metro looking mother