Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Today was one of those days where I just feel so incredibly alone. I have many days with the exact same circumstances but I feel fine, happy even. I haven't been very happy lately at all, and today just makes it worse. At least tomorrow I work all day :(

The one thing I'm looking forward to in a couple weeks is seeing Matt Skiba (of Alkaline Trio) and Chuck Ragan (of Hot Water Music). I can't wait! I even have what I'm going to wear all planned out :lol:

How do you deal with loneliness?

Wow Jaffa is lonely everyday....i cant say exactly how to deal with it....I guess i have just came up with my own methods.Its pretty crap when you realise you are 22,No Gf,No career prospects,Family Live Miles away,No close friends, and you are wasting your life away in a vicious circle of depression and anxiety.I just hope things will get better and that the circumstances i am in now will shape me to be a better person in the future. :ninja:

Same here. I was so bored and lonely yesterday. Well, there are many days whereby i stay at home and feel happy about it. Yesterday was one of those days i felt extremely bored that time is passing so slowly.

I really hope my life can be more fulfilling than that. :confused:

Today was one of those days where I just feel so incredibly alone. I have many days with the exact same circumstances but I feel fine, happy even. I haven't been very happy lately at all, and today just makes it worse. At least tomorrow I work all day :(

The one thing I'm looking forward to in a couple weeks is seeing Matt Skiba (of Alkaline Trio) and Chuck Ragan (of Hot Water Music). I can't wait! I even have what I'm going to wear all planned out :lol:

Weekends are the worst time for loneliness. I used to be fine with being alone. But about 3 months ago my social circle exploded, and I have such a fantastic time when i'm out with them, that when i'm not it hits me alot harder then it used to.

I hate that i'm reliant on other people for a major part of my happiness.

When i karaoke, eat out with my best friends, and when I hang out with my siblings. I've been isolating myself thinking too much lately though....... (don't do that though.. it makes things a lot worse)

excellent show, Matt Skiba and the Alkaline Trio are outstanding live.

lameness- I've shut my door on my friend before and made her cry even. I've known her for about 6 years, but when I called her she had her door open for me. She knew I was isolating myself.. She tried her best to get me out. If they are good friends to you, I think if you call them.. they'll understand.

lameness- I've shut my door on my friend before and made her cry even. I've known her for about 6 years, but when I called her she had her door open for me. She knew I was isolating myself.. She tried her best to get me out. If they are good friends to you, I think if you call them.. they'll understand.

Well nothing can really change it I think about killing myself everyday, except I'm too much of a coward to go through the physical pain.

Well nothing can really change it I think about killing myself everyday, except I'm too much of a coward to go through the physical pain.

When I'm busy, I forget I'm lonely. Then again, I like being alone a lot. I have time to think about my life more by trying to be more optimistic :)

I never feel lonely anymore. Felt lonely as a kid often times, but no more. Probably has to do with my "creative" imagination, the internet, and overall dislike of many a folk my age. I remember relying on friends to be around for me to feel that my days were complete... glad that's over. I only get stirred up when hearing people who are almost always with their friends talking about how they feel alone because they've got different classes on Mondays or whatever. Cry me a river.

How do I deal with loneliness....

1) Catch an episode of REBA on Fridays, because that show is catered for guys in their early 20s.

2) Surf the internet until I get to a point where I am checking out the personals on craigslist...that's when I realize how sad my life is =(

3) Clean my room over and over. If people came over, they would think i'm a neat freak and anal about everything.

4) Drive around the neighborhood until I realize the gas is pretty expensive around here.

5) Go to the supermarket and buy healthy, organic, and non-acne causing food and beverages. So after buying a bottle of Fiji water and basket full of apples, I go back home and realize every food in this world causes acne.

3) Clean my room over and over. If people came over, they would think i'm a neat freak and anal about everything.

4) Drive around the neighborhood until I realize the gas is pretty expensive around here.

Such a lonely day, and it's mine ... :ninja:

Being an only child I'm quite used to being alone. It's still difficult though. I have one week of holidays and this is gonna be yet another lonely week ... I'll be completely alone at home for 4 days and there's no one I can hang out with, my best friend just told me he's got some stuff to do at home etc. Friends are overrated :eh:

So I guess I'll just do the usual stuff, stay on the comp, listen to music and drive around (oh, and grow a beard :lol: ) ... this sucks.

I love alkaline trio, anyways, i feel very lonely too, even when im with my friends, i just feel as if im a "loner".... O well anyways i wish you the best, at least your not like me, i take care of my emotional problems with drugs.... :(

I love alkaline trio, anyways, i feel very lonely too, even when im with my friends, i just feel as if im a "loner".... O well anyways i wish you the best, at least your not like me, i take care of my emotional problems with drugs.... :(