Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aislingbambi

The last time you went out with no makeup

the other day, someone died in my apartment building. so, i went out to talk to some of the other tenants to see what happend (i live in a quiet building in a good neighborhood so someone dying is unusual - although there are a ton of old people living here). when i got back to my apartment, i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and remembered that i washed my fash when i came home. i was immediately mortified! other than that - i NEVER go out without at least foundation and mascara.

I never wear makeup when I go out. I don't like how it feels on my skin and I hate worrying so much about how I look. All I want is clear, clean skin, and makeup sure isn't going to help at all. Occasionally I'll wear makeup, but usually for special occasions or just for the heck of it. :)

I don't think I've been able to go out and about sans makeup since I was about 13 :shock: ! My skin tone is really blotchy and raw looking without makeup, plus my lips are pale, so I look mega ghoulish without some color and foundation. I SO envy people with pretty, even skin that can feel comfortable without it. It's so unfair :cry: Oh, well, thank goodness for makeup

when im waking up in the morning to go right to the gym i dont wear makeup. (unless im really broken out, i might dab some concealor). im not there to impress anyone, so i dont even care what i look like :P

I never wear makeup when I go out. I don't like how it feels on my skin and I hate worrying so much about how I look. All I want is clear, clean skin, and makeup sure isn't going to help at all. Occasionally I'll wear makeup, but usually for special occasions or just for the heck of it. :)

The last time I haven't felt bad without it was in primary school.

When I go to the dermatologist, without make-up, I always read a large newspaper in the train :ninja:

I try not to leave the house without something on the face. If I don't have concealer on and I need to take out the garbabe, I wait until it's dark outside.

The last time I left home without makeup was a couple of years ago. I drove to the touchless carwash and straight back home...all the while, I was concerned about what I would do if the carwash broke down and my vehicle was stuck inside...how would I be able to go for help. That was the first and last naked faced carwash I ever had lol.

I usually NEVER go out in public without makeup but today I had to run to pick up something real quick and all I put on was sunblock and a little powder to reduce the shine on my face. I didn't feel that great about it but I'm glad I did it.

i only wear makeup if im going out, like the weekends. during the weekdays and when im out with my family etc. or im just with friends, I dont wear it often

this morning.. went to the pharmacy to get medicine.. was supposed to go to chicago for a meeting.. but i'm dying.. and no i didnt give a shit. *coughs on everyone*

I"ve always felt tired over makeup until I ran into Everyday Mineral makeup. I LOVE YOU, EDM! <3<3<3 Because of EDM, I'm more than happy to apply makeup in the mornings =)

Other than that, the only time I won't wear makeup is when Im at home with family, roomate, or boyfriend.

this morning.. went to the pharmacy to get medicine.. was supposed to go to chicago for a meeting.. but i'm dying.. and no i didnt give a shit. *coughs on everyone*

this morning. i don't wear makeup unless i have to or feel the absolute need to do so. even then, it's not a lot. just a quick sweep of the supernatural over my primer, and some Carmex and i'm good. generally though, i stay away from make up so my skin can just "be"

2 months ago, when walking the dogs with my boyfriend at 7 AM. We stopped by a starbucks, and I went in to get the coffee. When I realized that the cashier wasn't staring in absolute horror at my complexion, I relaxed. I realized that no one cares but me, and the problem is in my own head.

This morning though, I was running late for work and only swept on a little powder. I felt so ugly, and hid myself behind my sunglasses on the train. And I have NO acne right now, just lots of those red marks that are fading. Even when it does go away, you still feel embarrassed and like hiding your face....out of habit, I guess.

Ugh.... Um I dont remember, I think it was to go to the derm like 7 months ago! I DONT leave my house without makeup!!!

Have conjunctivitis at the moment so can't wear mascara OR eyeliner - you wouldn't recognise me - is so embarassing meeting people that are used to seeing you with it on. Really think that even with having crap skin eye makeup probably makes a bigger difference to my appearance than foundation

I dont wear makeup when I go jogging in the morning, theres no point, I usually dont run into too many people and avoid eye contact, besides with the sweat it would block my pores and make me break out.. but I dislike wearing makeup, that greasy feeling you get on hot days, yuk, but I cant go without it because my skin is so blotchy at the moment.

THIS MOOOOOOORNING!

Well, I hope on mascara, but that was it.

I went grocery shopping and to the BX ...I love not having to put on a bunch of makeup.