Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
longshot

moisturizer with zinc SPF

Hi! Ive been on the regimen for over one year and have had great success with it! My skin is clear about 98% of the time, but whenever I slack I get a backlash. Anyway, I am wondering if anyone uses a moisturizer that has SPF and zinc in it? Up until now I have used LacHydrin5 and Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion with great success. The reason I used these SPF-free moisturizers is because my makeup has SPF 15 in it. Now that it is summer and my skin is clear enough that I dont need to always wear makeup, I would like to find a moisturizer with SPF. What works for everyone? Thanks!

hmm, then only moisturizer that I can think of right off the top of my head is Eucerin Extra Protective.

Word of warning though, zinc oxide based sunscreens and moisturizers are white and are very difficult to get to disappear onto the skin.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...Y-PLST-0-SEARCH

Thanks Brandy! Im willing to deal with the whitish thing since Im so sensitive to the other SPFs:)

^ Nobody talks about it probably because several of us tried it (including Dan) and found out that the whiteness was just too hard to deal with. It isn't very hydrating and for some of us the white made it difficult to work in over top the BP.

But, if you like this particular moisturizer and it is working out for you, then fabulous! I wish it would have worked better for me.