Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bama2000

Duped with Dermaroller?

I just had a small area treated with a "dermaroller". I asked them at least 5X if it was 1.5mm and they said yes. They said they were using the "5" model, but when I look on Dermaroller there is no "5". They said their "8" model was the same length, but when I look at it...its way longer.

THe model had "top roll dermaroller" or something like that on the wheel, similar to the dermaroller website, but it did not have a mark on the handle like the web site has (I think its a german name).

Now, this was from a spa not a doc and I suspect they are just full of *#$ and either dont know their products, are lying, or have fakes. Can anyone give me thoughts?

Also...it hurt some, but not too much and no anesthetic. I thought the 1.5mm treatment hurt pretty good.

Is www.dermaroller.com the same as www.dermaroller.de? I noticed on the packing it had the vitaflux symbol similar to dermaroller.com.

But there is still no "5"...must have just been her lack of knowledge. They did have a larger one and she said "those are for scars". I am like huh? "oh...like raised scars and keloids". Basically it looks like I paid to be rolled by something less than my novaderm .75mm long needles.