Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

After I wash my face, how long should I wait until I can apply the Tazorac? After I apply the Tazorac, how long should I wait to apply the moistuirzer?

Hey there

after yo wash your face, you should wait about 5-10mins before applying the Taz, this is to ensure your face is completely dry (even dry inside the pores)

Then apply your tazorac. and you should wait about 10mins after applying it to ensure that is dry aswell. Then moisturise :)

any other questions? feel free to ask :)

x

Just curious - why is it important that the skin be dry when applying taz? Can you point me in the direction of any references you may have come across? Thanks.

I heard you were supposed to wait 20-30mins after washing your face to apply taz...I don't think your skin is completely dry after only 5-10mins...but ask your derm to make sure

Just curious - why is it important that the skin be dry when applying taz? Can you point me in the direction of any references you may have come across? Thanks.

if your skin is wet when you apply the taz it will cause extra irritation. i don't really have a reference for that, that is just what my derm told me before. she said to wait 20 mins.

if your skin is wet when you apply the taz it will cause extra irritation. i don't really have a reference for that, that is just what my derm told me before. she said to wait 20 mins.

I really wish my derm told me more about this product instead of just "use a pea-sized amount every night". Um, okay I can read the directions on the box? How about you just tell me something I don't know.

Anyways. I usually wait about 10 minutes before applying Taz but I guess I can wait 20 minutes.