Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BABY ACNE. DNA REPAIR CREAM.

My baby was born on Ash Wednesday of this year. She developed TERRIBLE baby acne at around 4 weeks. "Time will heal", is what the doctor shared. Her skin was almost raw with bumps and scabs. I couldn't wait and I started to look for other answers. I considered shampoo and benzoil peroxide, to harsh I thought. My Aunt was visiting from Utah and I shared with her our challenge with the "ACNE". It was an obvious challenge. She shared with me a skin product that she represents. I am in the healthcare industry and VERY SKEPTICAL of most if not all products (with or without FDA approval). I listend to my Aunt and I thought, "I should give it a try". I would normally NEVER just try something but her success stories from Eczema to wrinkles made me hopeful. This product that she shared with me made my baby's acne "go away" by the very next day. If it didn't happen to me and my family I would never have believed it. This product is not sold for baby acne and I choose to use it knowing that there were no guarentees. I figured that it was probably better to use a product that my Aunt had and was familuar with than using dandruff shampoo or harsh chemicals. I swear that this product worked for us and our little girl. If you are interested in purchasing please visit the following website.

Please go to www.synergyworldwide.com

Click on products, go to skincare, go to DNA Repair Creme, and you may use my referring distributor id # 975700. Fact Sheet and brochure are available at this site. At this time, I have only used the DNA Repair Cream from this company and therefore any other products are yet to be used by my family. I will continue trying other products as needed.

I choose to share this product with others because our results were simply incredible.

Best Regards,

Christine "Mother of 2" :dance:

Ingredients

DI Water, Santalum album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Phellodendron amurense Bark Extract, Hordeum distichon (Barley) Extract, 1,3 Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Cetyl esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Micrococcus Lysate, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Linoleic Acid, Soy Sterols, Soy Phospholipids, Macadamia ternifolia Nut Oil, Aleurites moluccana Nut Oil, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Hyaluronic Acid, Fragrance, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Citric Acid, Phenoxy

Hm,

T4 Endonuclease V enzyme

im fresh from my molecular bio exam...i think t4 endonuclease v enzyme is a tumor supressor that works inside the nucleus, it's a naturally occuring enzyme that activates transcription factors, which promote the transcription of genes that code for proteins required for DNA repair/control of the cell cycle (eg. inhibiting cells from dividing if they have damaged DNA, improperly equipped for division etc.). the liposome delivery sounds interesting, you'd be relying on probability unless the liposome had a signal sequence directing it to the nucleus..and 60$ sounds kinda cheap for something so new and innovative..i dont like all the other ingredients though...im paranoid over clogging my pore :ninja:

im fresh from my molecular bio exam...i think t4 endonuclease v enzyme is a tumor supressor that works inside the nucleus, it's a naturally occuring enzyme that activates transcription factors, which promote the transcription of genes that code for proteins required for DNA repair/control of the cell cycle (eg. inhibiting cells from dividing if they have damaged DNA, improperly equipped for division etc.). the liposome delivery sounds interesting, you'd be relying on probability unless the liposome had a signal sequence directing it to the nucleus..and 60$ sounds kinda cheap for something so new and innovative..i dont like all the other ingredients though...im paranoid over clogging my pore :ninja:

My little brother has sensitive skin too and he breaks out every now and then to different things. Just follow what the doctor says, and time will heal. Hes just a baby don't expose him to those cleansers or creams with chemicals like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. Natural is a great way of healing.

Baby acne is not the same is teenage or even adult acne in most cases. Baby acne is typically caused by a yeast, and is best treated with anti-fungals, so don't automatically assume that this is going to work for everyone.

Although, some teenage and adult acne is caused by the same yeast, and both may be treated with some of the same treatments, but I would check with a doctor before you try stuff on your baby.

I would not put that stuff on my baby! Baby acne is hormonal and it WILL go away... sometimes it takes a long time (my dd had is for 2 months and all over her body), but it goes away and it does not hurt them and it doesn't scab. You are not supposed to touch it or put anything on it. I know I am kind of a natural mama (and kind of an activist about it) but this is something that conventional doctors will tell you as well.

Seeing as how this person is telling you to use their "distributor ID" my guess would be that they get money for every person they refer. That, to me, sounds like a scam. And dee dee is right, you are not supposed to use products on baby acne. Sounds very suspicious to me.