Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
:dance: Hi!! I have suffered from acne, blackheads,whiteheads, and ice pick scars for several years. I am 31, and have almost tried eveything to help clear up my skin. The past year I have been using the Biophora Line. It helped smooth me out and control breakouts, but then like everything else, it loses it power and I am back at square one!!!Arrrg!!! So recently i changed my regiman AGAIN!!!! And actually this is really working for me. I use Biophora gentle cleanser in the morn an night. After I cleanse in the morn, I put on Ma Ma lotion, than oil free sunscreen(keep an eye on the expirery dates, I learned the hard way the havok it can riek on your face if it is old!!!!) At night I cleanse, and use green cream. I have very tough resilient skin so I am not peeling. amazingly though, my skin is super soft, clear, my blackheads on my nose that I could NEVER get rid of are disappearing. So I am really happy right now!!!! but I am a product junkie, and have ordered obagi and skin bio's super cp serum. I am not sure how i will incorporate these into my regiman, but am excited cause I have heard lots of great things about these products. If anyone uses them, could you give me some input on how they work and how you like them!!!????? thanks a bunch

:dance: Hi!! I have suffered from acne, blackheads,whiteheads, and ice pick scars for several years. I am 31, and have almost tried eveything to help clear up my skin. The past year I have been using the Biophora Line. It helped smooth me out and control breakouts, but then like everything else, it loses it power and I am back at square one!!!Arrrg!!! So recently i changed my regiman AGAIN!!!! And actually this is really working for me. I use Biophora gentle cleanser in the morn an night. After I cleanse in the morn, I put on Ma Ma lotion, than oil free sunscreen(keep an eye on the expirery dates, I learned the hard way the havok it can riek on your face if it is old!!!!) At night I cleanse, and use green cream. I have very tough resilient skin so I am not peeling. amazingly though, my skin is super soft, clear, my blackheads on my nose that I could NEVER get rid of are disappearing. So I am really happy right now!!!! but I am a product junkie, and have ordered obagi and skin bio's super cp serum. I am not sure how i will incorporate these into my regiman, but am excited cause I have heard lots of great things about these products. If anyone uses them, could you give me some input on how they work and how you like them!!!????? thanks a bunch

congrats on something that works. Happen to me too when a product line works and then back at square one. Keep me updated. I'm like you and an adult. Some of the stuff doesn't work for me because i'm past the hormonal teen acne stuff.... sigh. i got acne when i was an adult? did you?