Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MON3Y

Getting angered with parents

they always tell me to go outside get some some sun and sweat and all that stuff and that really pisses me off becouse i dont wana go outside becouse dont sun and sweat make it worse also i kinda feel bad becouse im still young and ive kinda wasted my moms life beccouse she wants to go swimming and go out all the time but i say no... anybody else feel this way?

What does your mom going swimming have to do with whether you wanna go or not?

Fresh air and the sun is good for you. Just remember to wear sunscreen. 1 Make 1T Rain if you wanna go, Go.. if you don't then don't. Just tell your mom to have fun if she wanna go.

she always wants me to go with here and i have chest acne? thats what it has to do with me... and it would be Imbarrasing to go.. and i dont like going out much becouse of ance..

Yes Acne can cause such things as social anxiety.Best thing to do if it is "seriously" affecting your life is to talk to someone about it and seek help.Yes seems a bit dramatic but the longer you try to keep agoraphobia at bay the harder it will be to change your ways of not being sociable. :ninja:

Hey, one good thing about swimming is that chlorinated water can really help clear you up. My skin always looked much better in summer between the swimming and sun. Just use a non-oily sunscreen. And if you're in the water, who's gonna see your chest anyway?

they always tell me to go outside get some some sun and sweat and all that stuff and that really pisses me off becouse i dont wana go outside becouse dont sun and sweat make it worse also i kinda feel bad becouse im still young and ive kinda wasted my moms life beccouse she wants to go swimming and go out all the time but i say no... anybody else feel this way?

My Mom and Dad did and said the same when I was a youngster. They had in mind me getting out of myself and just having fun, forgetting about problems. That is likely all she has on her mind. Staying hidden in your room is so hard on the psyche.

You can fight your sadness a bit yourself by being active outside, OR inside. Seriously clean your room, fix something, make something. Do something fun. :) Some sun exposure is good for you as it builds vitamin D and it also helps your circadian rhythm stay normal.