Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Goodnight

Has anyone seen the movie Disturbia?

I saw it the other week and in many of the shots Shia LaBeouf's skin doesn't look perfect! He doesn't really have acne but there were a few whiteheads or closed comedones scattered throughout his face. I noticed the girl in it, I'm not sure of her name, also had a closed comedone. And, in my opinion, Shia LaBeouf isn't ugly and the girl in the movie is GORGEOUS so it just goes to show you that celebrities don't have perfect skin!

Just Thought I'd Share,

Laura

I saw it the other week and in many of the shots Shia LaBeouf's skin doesn't look perfect! He doesn't really have acne but there were a few whiteheads or closed comedones scattered throughout his face. I noticed the girl in it, I'm not sure of her name, also had a closed comedone. And, in my opinion, Shia LaBeouf isn't ugly and the girl in the movie is GORGEOUS so it just goes to show you that celebrities don't have perfect skin!

Just Thought I'd Share,

Laura

Really? I didn't notice. Remembering it, all I remember is that they had perfect skin. The other only thing I remember noticing was the goofs with the obvious boom mics in the scenes. Hahahaha. Stupid Shia LaBeouf.

Really? I didn't notice. Remembering it, all I remember is that they had perfect skin. The other only thing I remember noticing was the goofs with the obvious boom mics in the scenes. Hahahaha. Stupid Shia LaBeouf.

lol me and my friends were busting up when the boom mics were visible. Other than that it was good movie. Ive noticed Shia doesnt have "perfect" skin. In Bobby its very visible when he takes acid (he has a very nice butt might I mention). But daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn Shia has grown up to be a hottie.

Hey guys!

Havn't posted in a while but I read the forums quite often. I just wanted to know...is this a scary movie? I'm spose to see it tomorrow with a bunch of friends and don't really want to get all freaked out lol. I'm 14 btw and I thought house of wax was scary but the grudge wasn't. Hopefully that gives you a little to go off :)

Yes, mock me all you want for this question

Cheers