Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
catrat242

i need new foundation and conealer

i am ineed of new foundation and concealer,and I want to know what you have/tried and liked,or didnt like

I've tried:

+Bare Escentuals (yeah...no comment)

+Everyday Minerals (meh)

+Cover Girl Invisible Concealer (its not oil free!)

+Physicans Formula (didnt do much for me)

+Maybelline Pure Makeup(powder) and Pure.Concealer (powder turned my face red,concealer didnt conceal)

+Revlon Colorstay (the foundation i bought was to dark :P)

so what's your all's input?

i want to try MAC stuff,but it's a little pricey :think:

thanks so much!

It sounds like you've tried a lot of drugstore stuff so why not try MAC? Try Studio Fix FLuid. Rush 25 works there and she said everyone loves it and it's oil free. Studio Fix powder is NOT oil free.

Or get the colorstay in a lighter shade.

I recently bought Revlon one-step and I LOVE the coverage but it does show up flakies, so if you're a bit dry, maybe stay away from this one for now.

Also-apparently the Clinique Clarifying makeup is really good too though I have yet to try it.

Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation is really good too, but if you think MAC is pricey, LM might be too much, its like 40

It sounds like you've tried a lot of drugstore stuff so why not try MAC? Try Studio Fix FLuid. Rush 25 works there and she said everyone loves it and it's oil free. Studio Fix powder is NOT oil free.

Or get the colorstay in a lighter shade.

I recently bought Revlon one-step and I LOVE the coverage but it does show up flakies, so if you're a bit dry, maybe stay away from this one for now.

Also-apparently the Clinique Clarifying makeup is really good too though I have yet to try it.

have you tried, loreal true match liquid foudantion or maybelline dream matte mousse. I personally liked better the loreal one. Didnt cake and covered really well.

MAC's Studio Finish concealer. I love it and will never buy another concealer ever again. Just that I think I am getting fairer and should get a shade brighter... but oh well, with good blending it still works pretty fine.