Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Apple_Blossem

Visited Naturopath - Food sensitivities removed, nutrition absorbing and ACNE CLEARING!

3 day later - my skin has not broken out. I still get a light amount of oil every 8 - 9 days, but its nothingggg as bad as it was beforehand. I can live with this and not complain.

I also notice now that I get energy decreases when I eat chedder cheese and corn. Although my skin doesnt get worse, I become lethargic as if someone has drugged me and cant move from the couch.

I have no idea if this is the effects of the cheddar cheese (to which they said I was sensitive) or the corn (To which they said shold not be eaten by any human because the FDA is handling reports that the genetically modified corn is causing lesions on the organs of rats which are fed this product.) My famiy is VERY sensitive to chemicals and ANYTHING SLIGHTLY stressful in particular, so I could easily be feeling the negative effects of the corn.

But anyway, after cutting out these two foods, I return to my energized state 2 days later. :)

3 day later - my skin has not broken out. I still get a light amount of oil every 8 - 9 days, but its nothingggg as bad as it was beforehand. I can live with this and not complain.

I also notice now that I get energy decreases when I eat chedder cheese and corn. Although my skin doesnt get worse, I become lethargic as if someone has drugged me and cant move from the couch.

I have no idea if this is the effects of the cheddar cheese (to which they said I was sensitive) or the corn (To which they said shold not be eaten by any human because the FDA is handling reports that the genetically modified corn is causing lesions on the organs of rats which are fed this product.) My famiy is VERY sensitive to chemicals and ANYTHING SLIGHTLY stressful in particular, so I could easily be feeling the negative effects of the corn.

But anyway, after cutting out these two foods, I return to my energized state 2 days later. :)

I was already tested... and that is why I am staying away from it. However, when I decided to sneak a little of the cheddar cheese and corn, I had those symptoms.

I just wanted to post that the naturopath's machine seemed to be pretty accurate about my sensitivities.

They told me I was very allergic to wool, but since I have wool clothes and seem fine, I couldnt figure out how I was sensitive to it.

This morning after waking up and brushing my teeth with water, I tried a brand new lip moisturizer with only Lanolin. Within 3 minutes, my lips felt puffy and hot. My body felt like it was on fire - I could feel the blood in my chest rush up my neck, face and arms. Then my hands turne red and swelled up. I turned bright red (I thought I was sunburned (even though I havent been in the sun)... and I had hives all over. My heart was pounding so hard that I thought I was going to be forced to dial 911. :redface:

All I could think of was the lip moisturizer and so I researched what was Lanolin and it said it was the wax from wool. (This wax is stripped off whe they make clothes with the wool).

That realllllllllllllllly surprised me. :shifty:

So far, the naturopath's computerized machine has been correct about the wheat (my acne cleared up). They also said I shouldnt eat cheddar cheese (And I do feel faint afterwards), and milk whey (I knew that already because the skin in my mouth falls off after eating cheese or creams)... and wool (which now I know I'm allergic to the sebum which coats the wool, a rare allergy).

I just wanted to post that the naturopath's machine seemed to be pretty accurate about my sensitivities.

They told me I was very allergic to wool, but since I have wool clothes and seem fine, I couldnt figure out how I was sensitive to it.

This morning after waking up and brushing my teeth with water, I tried a brand new lip moisturizer with only Lanolin. Within 3 minutes, my lips felt puffy and hot. My body felt like it was on fire - I could feel the blood in my chest rush up my neck, face and arms. Then my hands turne red and swelled up. I turned bright red (I thought I was sunburned (even though I havent been in the sun)... and I had hives all over. My heart was pounding so hard that I thought I was going to be forced to dial 911. :redface:

All I could think of was the lip moisturizer and so I researched what was Lanolin and it said it was the wax from wool. (This wax is stripped off whe they make clothes with the wool).

That realllllllllllllllly surprised me. :shifty:

So far, the naturopath's computerized machine has been correct about the wheat (my acne cleared up). They also said I shouldnt eat cheddar cheese (And I do feel faint afterwards), and milk whey (I knew that already because the skin in my mouth falls off after eating cheese or creams)... and wool (which now I know I'm allergic to the sebum which coats the wool, a rare allergy).