Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dawnith

BHA - found in a (UK) Boots product

I've been debating whether to buy Paula's Choice online, it seems to be working wonders for everyone (just the £9 shipping charge from EU to UK is putting me off). I was (as usual) looking at the skincare section in my local boots and saw this:

(Blemish Prone)

Pore Perfecting Deep Clean Mousse by Botanics, Boots own brand.

I turned over the back and read this:

This product contains beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that may increase your skins sensitvity to the sun [...]

I've been debating whether to buy Paula's Choice online, it seems to be working wonders for everyone (just the £9 shipping charge from EU to UK is putting me off). I was (as usual) looking at the skincare section in my local boots and saw this:

(Blemish Prone)

Pore Perfecting Deep Clean Mousse by Botanics, Boots own brand.

I turned over the back and read this:

This product contains beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that may increase your skins sensitvity to the sun [...]

It doesn't say how much BHA is it it, nor can I see anything that highlights it in the ingredients, but it was £3.99 and that's good enough for me!

It's a foam wash and I can tell it's starting to work already. My pores look better and if I'm not mistaken, my current break out is calming down.

get Paulas Choice 2% gel.