Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sunil 2007

dont u guys think there should be a acne hospital

1st i would like to know that why the hell did god make such a thing like acne ?

Its been since years ppl are suffering from acne why isnt sum hospital made for the cure of acne specially where patients are diagnised with appropriate medication depending upon the severity of the condition.

Accutane is one of the kind but doesnt give 100% result comes back after a while.

Plastic Surgeries cannot be afforded by all individuals.

Laser, Microderm etc. are all temporary.

How many of u guys agree on this ?

1st i would like to know that why the hell did god make such a thing like acne ?

Its been since years ppl are suffering from acne why isnt sum hospital made for the cure of acne specially where patients are diagnised with appropriate medication depending upon the severity of the condition.

Accutane is one of the kind but doesnt give 100% result comes back after a while.

Plastic Surgeries cannot be afforded by all individuals.

Laser, Microderm etc. are all temporary.

How many of u guys agree on this ?

acne is a sign that your digestive system is not working properly so your body is expelling some toxins through your skin instead of out the other 2 ends

address the root cause (prevention), stop wasting time with symptoms (treatment)

acne is a sign that your digestive system is not working properly so your body is expelling some toxins through your skin instead of out the other 2 ends

address the root cause (prevention), stop wasting time with symptoms (treatment)

why isnt sum hospital made for the cure of acne specially where patients are diagnised with appropriate medication depending upon the severity of the condition.

companies make too much money off of zit faced people.

an acne hospital is the last thing any of them would want.

nice idea though.

And they will only tell you one thing:

Eat organic food, drink more water on a regular basis, and get a good night sleep. Acne products does more harm on your face than good.

they should have acne camp, just like they have fat camp.

you go in june, get an evaluation of your skin, they reccommend a treatment or two, you follow it

and ur clear by september! plus you meet lots of acne friends!

i dont get why they dont make acne camp

how many weight loss camps are there already?

I don't see an acne hospital being a good idea. For one the stay in a hospital is horribly expensive. Do you think insurance would cover your stay in an acne hospital. You also have to look at the success rates of acne treatment and the length of time it takes to acheive results. Many patients with acne have a very difficult time reaching clearness, and some patients take months to respond to treatment. I can't say that hospitalizing somebody for that amount of time would be feasible.

I don't see an acne hospital being a good idea. For one the stay in a hospital is horribly expensive. Do you think insurance would cover your stay in an acne hospital. You also have to look at the success rates of acne treatment and the length of time it takes to acheive results. Many patients with acne have a very difficult time reaching clearness, and some patients take months to respond to treatment. I can't say that hospitalizing somebody for that amount of time would be feasible.

nice idea though.

thats not true for everyone

Theres such things as a dermatologist...

It hasn't gotten dramatic to where its like we are gonna die from it. Yea a lot of us may not be handling it mentally quite well since this society how one look is such a big deal. Making a lot of us have such low self esteems on ourselves.

theres the ER if you have some emergency

nice idea though.

ur rite ami companies do make a lot of money. But if u have a acne hospital it would give a tuff competition to these companies i would like to make a acne hospital i dnt have the qualifications though but can arrange the money.

Apart from anything else, there is no such thing as a 100% cure for acne. Some things work for some people and don't for others.