Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fireinthehole

Does taking Fish oil give you an intial break-out????

Anyone here who is taking Fish Oil, does it give you an intial break-out? If not, why? I am wondering because if Fish Oil seems to clear up inflammation and others, doesn't it push out the active pimples way underneath your skin and then prevents new pimples from forming, thus causing a break-out??? Just curious. Thanks in advance.

Anyone here who is taking Fish Oil, does it give you an intial break-out? If not, why? I am wondering because if Fish Oil seems to clear up inflammation and others, doesn't it push out the active pimples way underneath your skin and then prevents new pimples from forming, thus causing a break-out??? Just curious. Thanks in advance.

nope. if you want to push ur active pimples that are sitting underneath ur skin and to prevent new pimples, go for green cream. i cant swear it will work since i just started using it but it should definately help. ask Lionqueen if u have more Qs..shes very helpful =]

I think the words initial break out is really misleading. It implies that upon using a product, you will get acne based on a product. Instead, what people try to explain is that an "initial break out" refers to a product working, but then having the bumps in your skin come to a head that haven't yet formed, that would have happened with time regardless.

So nope, it won't cause an initial break out, because you will still be breaking out like you normally will after taking it, which has nothing to do with the intake of it. Results usually start within a couple of weeks so if you decide to take it, keep in mind it cannot work over night as what it does is goes deeper to the problem, which is changing your body's omega 3 deficit. So be sure to not associate any break outs with taking omega 3, I used to want to do that as well till I realized how it all works.

I hope that helps.

p.s. if you are allergic to fish don't take it. And if you are allergic to it and take it, acne won't be the allergic reaction, it will be rashes, hives, or things like that, but not acne, so don't think you were allergic to it because you also had any acne after, which some people may want to do as well.