Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rabb1t

Botchla's Regimen Log by rabb1t

Have you tried the Botchla Regimen?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Have you tried the Botchla Regimen?

• Yes
    • No
    • Im to scared to change to something else
    • Yah but it didn't work for me
    • It was a MIRACLE!!!

Products:

Clean and Clear Continous Control

Clean and Clear Blackhead Scrub

---

First Day:

I washed my face with Clean and Clear Blackhead scrub and Clean and Clear Continuous Control.

I Wet face in warm/hot water "but not hot enough to burn your skin"

the Shook the Clean and Clear Blackhead Scrub bottle and put as much as toothpaste in my hand. Added a tiny bit of water and mixed it around in my hands and softly and gently applyed it all over my face for 45 seconds.The Rinsed off face and patted dry.

Right afterwards i rinsed my face in the same tempature of water and shook the bottle of Clean and Clear continuous control and put the amount of toothpaste size in my hand. Added some water and mixed around latharing it and applyed to my face. I counted for 45 secs while slowly and softly massaging the cleanser into my face. I rinsed off after 45 seconds and patted dry.

---

Conclusion:

Face was cool and tingleing. It actually felt refreshing and i liked it, it felt that way for about 10 mins. My face was soft to the touch and not like tight like with the other products i was using. 2 hours later i noticed the bumps on my forehead went down and it felt like my acne was healing in a way, Its like the feeling when you cut yourself and the way the cut feels when its healing, my face feels that way right now.

Information On Regimen:

If you would like to try the current regimen i am on but do not know where to find the information about it, visit the current link below.

http://acne.org/messageboard/viewtopic.php...der=asc&start=0

Good, some1 is finally keeping a log of this "AWESOME" regimen. =D> Hopefully it will work as good for you as it has for everyone else that has tried it b/c I have only heard good things coming from this regimen. Depending on how it goes for you I might consider switching off my prescriptions and trying it! Good luck! biggrin.gif

Good, some1 is finally keeping a log of this \"AWESOME\" regimen.   =D> Hopefully it will work as good for you as it has for everyone else that has tried it b/c I have only heard good things coming from this regimen.  Depending on how it goes for you I might consider switching off my prescriptions and trying it! Good luck!   biggrin.gif

Ok its day 5 and my face is still broke out but its not as bad, i can wear makeup and its not as noticeable.. but im thinking i need something to heal the cut like sores on my forehead.. im thinking after a week on monday im gonna start using the acne on the spot BP because if its not healed in a week ill give that a try along with the 2 C&C products..

Wish me luck!

Alright it has been 8 days since i started the Botchla Regimen. I had to add in 2 more products because just the 2 products were not enough for my face. I bought Clean and Clear Oil Free Toner and Panoxyl.. So i have Clean and Clear Black Head Scrub, Clean and Clear Continuous Control, Clean and ClearOil-Free Toner and Panoxyl.. With all these products together my face is abought 80% clear. I would say another week or 2 and i should be clear enough to were my face won't bother me anymore.

Here Is Me 1 Week Ago: http://www.minor3rd.org/childs-play/Extras...22003(Then).jpg

Here Is Me 1 week Later: http://www.minor3rd.org/childs-play/Extras...292003(Now).jpg

Ok its been 3/4 days later after i took those pictures.. My face is abit red because i just recently washed my face and you get a sunburn look/feeling but it should go away within 45 mins to an hour, so i don't recommend doing this if you have to leave within an hour unless you don't care that your face is red lol

Dec 31 2003 --> http://www.minor3rd.org/childs-play/Extras...s/Dec312003.gif

BTW i don't have no makeup on whatso ever

---

Ok i started this regimen Dec 22 2003 and it is now day 17 and my face is 99% clear.. I broke out in 4-5 pimples threw those 17 days but they disappeared in a snap because #1 i don't pick my face no more and #2 once they were popped i add bp to the spot and within 2 days they were completely gone.

Updated Picture: http://acne.org/gallery/Gallary/jan7th2004gif

P.S: Face is red around cheeks and forehead because i just did the Botchla Regimen not even 10 mins ago.

yeh that`s amazing..!! i`ve been on the blotcha`s regime for about 3 days now..  ur the first that i`ve encountered WITH pictures... incredible pictures =)

hey blotcha!! what did you use IN the shower.. to wash your face? or did you wake after the shower to wash ur face?

cause i was thinking of using the purpose soap during the shower just to give a pre-wash and pre-cleanse.. i dont know if that would help at all, or worsen the process..

hey blotcha!! what did you use IN the shower.. to wash your face? or did you wake after the shower to wash ur face?

cause i was thinking of using the purpose soap during the shower just to give a pre-wash and pre-cleanse.. i dont know if that would help at all, or worsen the process..

hey there.. it's great that the botchla reg is work for you.. i too have benefit from this.. i'm in my third month.. i think.. hahaa.. it's been so long that it has become a normal routine... i'm 98% clear i can say with small, by small i mean tiny whiteheads breakingout once in a while.. but hey, what more can i ask for.. my redmarks are fading and everything is going well.. blackheads have been clearing up.. anyway.. hahaa.. this is your log.. so take care and keep on the good work...

laters

alma