Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am going to be starting accutane in the next few weeks, can anyone give me any advice? i have tried everything, I have done laser treatments, everything. Nothing works, I would say I have moderate acne, I do get very painful cysts.

I am going to be starting accutane in the next few weeks, can anyone give me any advice? i have tried everything, I have done laser treatments, everything. Nothing works, I would say I have moderate acne, I do get very painful cysts.

What do you mean dont exercise too much? I run about an hour daily and I play badminton and volleyball which can cause a lot of stressing on the knee, back and other articulation. Will it have consequence if I continue what Im doing on accutane? Im starting in about 1-2 weeks.

Dude i read my accutane booklet and i concluded that there is no disease or mental illness that i couldnt contract from taking accutane.

Best way to cope is 2 moisturise in the morning and night and always hqave some lip balm on you wherever you go.

Not sure what advice you want, you're already going down the right path of accutane for painful cysts. Follow the instructions the derm gives, and make sure you have some moisturiser and lip balm, and any strong side effects you're not sure of from the leaflet or worried about, check with the derm.

Also be _very_ careful in the sun as it gets hotter, and don't overdo exercise, keep hydrated.

it makes some people sun sensitive, you may burn more easily.

What do you mean dont exercise too much? I run about an hour daily and I play badminton and volleyball which can cause a lot of stressing on the knee, back and other articulation. Will it have consequence if I continue what Im doing on accutane? Im starting in about 1-2 weeks.

Guest sm_oore

Yeah if you exercise a lot you will probably notice some joint pain also. Depends how much you're on though.

But you should be fine.

I started my accutane program of 40 mg a day and I run a couple hrs a day every day of the week.

Well update you on how its effecting my performance.. so far I've noticed nothing..

I started my accutane program of 40 mg a day and I run a couple hrs a day every day of the week.

Well update you on how its effecting my performance.. so far I've noticed nothing..