Notifications
Clear all

Cystic Bump Scars on nose!

MemberMember
(@mebe)

Posted : 04/21/2007 1:17 am

I have read alot of people going thru procedures for pitted scars but my nose is plagued with diff size of cystics scars (two being very prominant) and they look like bubbles on the skin and is easy to see in most light cause of the shading that occurs...

I remember that the cyst i had on my nose was huge and inflamed and it took over a year to like become dormant..but after a year and accutane the bumbs are still around. and now it kinda has a darker hue than the other skin colored ones...

i also have red marks on cheeks but they are superficial..IM FUCKING pissed that i got permanent scars..and they are all on my nose! and i have a wider nose too and it really sucks!

is there any simple procedure for this shit? does using that stuff for actice cysts that you inject work for these benign ones?

should i find a good derm and actually try to do some kind of procedure? which i didnt want to do ie microderm or w/e they are.

PLZ tell me i can do something about this shit!

MemberMember
(@spottedhusky)

Posted : 04/21/2007 1:34 am

i also have this...kinda. i had a huge pimple/cyst on my nose and the white stuff all clumped up and stayed under the skin as a bump and you can see it....DAMN U ACNE

MemberMember
(@mebe)

Posted : 04/22/2007 5:43 am

i read the posted threads and went to many of the links, but anyone with experience with hypertrophic scar procedures any thing you can say would help alot

MemberMember
(@peanutcrunching)

Posted : 03/10/2014 1:56 pm

I have read alot of people going thru procedures for pitted scars but my nose is plagued with diff size of cystics scars (two being very prominant) and they look like bubbles on the skin and is easy to see in most light cause of the shading that occurs...

I remember that the cyst i had on my nose was huge and inflamed and it took over a year to like become dormant..but after a year and accutane the bumbs are still around. and now it kinda has a darker hue than the other skin colored ones...

i also have red marks on cheeks but they are superficial..IM FUCKING pissed that i got permanent scars..and they are all on my nose! and i have a wider nose too and it really sucks!

is there any simple procedure for this shit? does using that stuff for actice cysts that you inject work for these benign ones?

should i find a good derm and actually try to do some kind of procedure? which i didnt want to do ie microderm or w/e they are.

PLZ tell me i can do something about this shit!

scaraway sheets work wonders. when ive had white stuff trapped under scars a steralise a pin and gently pierce it and squeeze it out and then wash it and put diluted tea tree oil on it.