Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey guys I am currently on day 12 of my treatment, on day 11 I uped my dose to 40/80 (alternate daily) from just 40. And my contacts seem to be getting really dry.. especially because I nap a lot because of my hectic schedule... what are the best type of eye drops for this? PS: I have accuvue ONE contacts, they are DAILY disposables

It's common to have problems with contacts while on accutane. My recommendation is wearing glasses until you are done with your course. But who knows, maybe someone has a better solution? I'm just posting what I've heard.

hey guys I am currently on day 12 of my treatment, on day 11 I uped my dose to 40/80 (alternate daily) from just 40. And my contacts seem to be getting really dry.. especially because I nap a lot because of my hectic schedule... what are the best type of eye drops for this? PS: I have accuvue ONE contacts, they are DAILY disposables

Get some good rewetting drops for soft lenses and use them a lot...especially if you nap in your lenses. My recommendation would be to take them out if you are going to sleep.

I've posted to this topic a lot...but go here for the last time I responded with what my optometrist recommended.

I was able to wear my lenses my entire course.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...=150104&hl=

Hey Jim,

I had the same problem early on. What I did was use Genteal every morning before I put them in and in the evening when I took them out. Throughout the day, I used Refresh which seemed to help. They were never as comfortable as before, but using those drops has allowed me to keep wearing my contacts.