Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
truthteller

I dont care what it costs I need to remove redmarks

I have had redmarks on my cheeks for around 2 years. They don't seem to want to go away. What is the best laser treatement for this? I don't care what it costs, I have the money, but I dont want to waste my time or my money. What, in your opinion, works the best to rid of redmarks?

I have had redmarks on my cheeks for around 2 years. They don't seem to want to go away. What is the best laser treatement for this? I don't care what it costs, I have the money, but I dont want to waste my time or my money. What, in your opinion, works the best to rid of redmarks?

Are you using anything on your skin? If so, what are you using?

Are you using anything on your skin? If so, what are you using?

AS a face wash I am using Dessert Essence Cleanser with Tea Tree Oil. As a spot treatment, Im using Salycilic acid drops and ACV. THey get rid of the pimples but I have red marks that won't go away.

Call your local dermatology office. They have different laser treatments for redmarks. I'm getting it done this summer. It's $550 for the entire face and between $150-200 for spot treatment.

Just call your local dermatology office and explain to them your situation. They will know what's best for you, and you set up an appointment to have them look at your face and decide the best treatment for you. There, they will give you the price, etc.

Good luck.

I will try that. I just hope they know what they're doing and dont try to cheat me.