Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spartan32

Any idea what type of scar this is?

Hey, I have had acne for the last 5 years, and never had one scar. At 19, it finally started slowing down, and somehow, I get 2 scars in the last 3 weeks. I used to pop pimples all of the time and never got any scars, but now I only use BP for treatment. The one I am asking about, I notice in certain mirrors with overhead lighting. My skin as a whole looks better in it, but the scar shows up really well. It seems as though the scar is an indentation, and it doesnt show in all lighting, but only when certain lighting creates a shadow, which makes the indent show. Here are some pictures to give you an idea. I was wondering what treatments may work. Vitamin E, mederma, or should I see my dermatologist. Thanks

Dude, your skin looks flawless! That scar looks like a rolling scar but that seems to be the only scar you have and does not really stand out. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I have a similar story I never scarred and now when it is finally started to stop, with the usual one or two pimples once in a while I got a scar similar to yours. I to am asking what I can do about it but everyone on here seems to think it is not a problem. Actually now that I look at yours it is exactly in the same spot as the one I have.

I have a similar story I never scarred and now when it is finally started to stop, with the usual one or two pimples once in a while I got a scar similar to yours. I to am asking what I can do about it but everyone on here seems to think it is not a problem. Actually now that I look at yours it is exactly in the same spot as the one I have.

I have had mine for about 2 months it has faded a little bit but it is still there I am wondering if fraxel will help, but no one responds to my post.

I get scars like that. They tend to show up long after a very inflamed acne cyst disappears. I've been told that the inflammation actually dissolves the fat under the skin.

Mine got a lot better after a few Pixel treatments. You can also get the scar filled with Radiesse if you need a quick fix.

I once had a slight dent on my face that came out of nowhere and i was trying to think where in the heck did it come from and i realized that a couple of months back i had the area injected by the Derm on a cyst.

The cyst went away so fast that i had forgotten.

Have you ever had your acne injected by the Derm.?

I once had a slight dent on my face that came out of nowhere and i was trying to think where in the heck did it come from and i realized that a couple of months back i had the area injected by the Derm on a cyst.

The cyst went away so fast that i had forgotten.

Have you ever had your acne injected by the Derm.?

I get scars like that. They tend to show up long after a very inflamed acne cyst disappears. I've been told that the inflammation actually dissolves the fat under the skin.

Mine got a lot better after a few Pixel treatments. You can also get the scar filled with Radiesse if you need a quick fix.

i have dent like that around there too. i told my derm to do something about it but he suggested i take care of my acne first (3 active pimples?). he didn't even care to explain to me what it is.

help on this matter will be much appreciated. thanks

i have dent like that around there too. i told my derm to do something about it but he suggested i take care of my acne first (3 active pimples?). he didn't even care to explain to me what it is.

help on this matter will be much appreciated. thanks