Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What are the worse side effects of accutane? I've heard nosebleeds and depressino but I can deal with that as long is it can't kill you lol.

Dried boogers sucked. They were all bloody and crusty. Painful sometimes. I had them for a few weeks. Then they went away, not I'm getting them back agian.

What are the worse side effects of accutane? I've heard nosebleeds and depressino but I can deal with that as long is it can't kill you lol.

I say the breakout, thats the worst for me... i mean one breakout can lead to other side effects such as depression, isolation etc. nose bleed is ok with me, dryness is annoying sometimes especially when i flake like i just came back from the snow.

Lethragy pretty much renders me useless outside of work. Since I like my job, adrenaline and joking around with my coworkers keeps me going. But once I get home I just want to sleep and watch TV all day till the alarm goes off again for work the next day. But then, of course, when I go to wash my face in the morning I feel the same clear, soft, skin I went to sleep with, so it's all gotta be worth it, right? :)

dont eat tons of junkfood and candy every day, you'll be fine. If your body can't take the accutane, your derm won't let you continue your course.

dont eat tons of junkfood and candy every day, you'll be fine. If your body can't take the accutane, your derm won't let you continue your course.