Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone had an effect on their menstrual cycle? Im a few days late and have really never been this far late before..im getting kind of scared...anyone know anything?

Guest been13years

Mine are more frequent, like 21 days instead of 28.

my cycle has been completely messed up since i started taking accutane...the first month my period was 5 days late...2nd month i never got my period (i was freaking out, thinking i was pregnant)...3rd month, she came a week late...

before accutane, i was always regular...and ive been on birth control pills for 9 years...

I started Accutane early this month (the 4th), two days before my period was supposed to start (my derm said it doesn't matter when you start and I didn't have to wait until my 2nd day of my period to start).

My period was 8 days late! I was freaking out! But it lasted the normal amount of time. I'll see what happens with my next one. I took 'tane 13 years ago, and don't remember how my cycle was affected then, but at the time my cycle was already irregular.