Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AdoreDior

didnt wash my face ...

okay well i've been sick since monday. i have mono so i'm in ALOT of pain. I didn't have time at all to wash my face, i prob only washed it once when i took a fast shower on wensday .... i thought my face by now would look horrible .. since i have very oily skin, but my face isss clear .... ? its so weird. i dont understand. Does anyone noe why this has happened? Also i use BP and i didnt use it at all. I've been drinking lots of water and tea, and milk, and i didnt really eat at all but still i dont understand why im pretty such clear?

wow. I had mono a couple months ago and the same EXACT thing happened to me. I honestly am not sure why it happened but I sure am curious, if anyone has an answer.

wow. I had mono a couple months ago and the same EXACT thing happened to me. I honestly am not sure why it happened but I sure am curious, if anyone has an answer.

Had mono early this year as well and for a whole month I got hardly any spots, now that I'm over it they're all coming back with a vengeance. I thought it might have been cos I had no appetite and physically couldn't eat anyway at the time so maybe its my diet thats the problem??