Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jakef

No Products in Mail?

Im not sure if im posting in the right forum, but this seemed to fit best with what i saw. I ordered a bottle of Dans Face cleanser and some Dans BP Gel thru snail mail (never again, fed ex was 2 dollars more and came in 5 days), and i still have yet to receive it! i have wrote the "contact us" section on Dankernsregimen.com about 3 times now, with no response. can anyone on the boards help?

thanks in advance

i have emailed them twice regarding the status.

ill try the number during regular business hours.

Rhonda, our customer service person, is out sick. I just called her to ask if she could check email from home, but she doesn't sound good at all. I don't know if she'll get to it today. I'm sorry for the delay. She will get back to you tomorrow. And we'll figure out what happened to your package, so don't worry.

3 days later and no response, and no Benozyl Peroxide under 10% available in my area. please help guys, getting frustrated.

face is starting to REALLY break out. :(

hey jake.. same thing happened to me! i also used that contact us message form (sent 2 during different days) and didn't get any replies. my shipment was supposed to arrive on 4/11, but it never came and i paid the extra $2 for FedEx! I ended up buying neutrogena bp. :( after searching for more help i found that 800 number and got someone. they sent out another shipment and i got it today(thru UPS). ne way, just give them another call... hope that you'll get your stuff soon!

Rhonda says she has replied to all of the customer support emails... this is strange. Can you tell me which option you selected in the Contact us form? Please try directly emailing [email protected] with your order # to make sure she gets your email.

Unfortunately, I found an error in the contact us form which caused it to break. I am not sure how long it has been broken. It is working now--I just tested it. Please write directly to [email protected] or use the contact us form again.

i just recieved the products in the mail today. im not sure if this was what you were talking about, but i got it! thank you for the help!