Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
titanpinay

Pimple under surface

I have a pimple on chin. It's pink but so is my chin :wacko: But it doesn't hurt. Most ones i get hurt and then they blow into a big one. I was getting clearer (what i mean is it's getting better.. definitely don't have clear skin)... I want some positivity or at least feedback. Is there a chance it may not grow into anything if it doesn't hurt?! *sigh*

I have four of those at the moment! BP seems to stop them from growing only to have them hang around longer and leave a red mark anyway. You can ice it or take Aleve to help shrink it before it gets any bigger.

I have four of those at the moment! BP seems to stop them from growing only to have them hang around longer and leave a red mark anyway. You can ice it or take Aleve to help shrink it before it gets any bigger.

i agree with the ice... it worked wonders on my underlying pimples ready to come up

i had one above my lips, and it was inflamed but head didnt come up yet...

so i iced it twice a day on that spot for 1-2 minutes...

the spot didnt get real big as it usually does, and went away in 2 days or so

and also, apply little extra BP around the area after icing... it helps to kill the bacterias

i agree with the ice... it worked wonders on my underlying pimples ready to come up

i had one above my lips, and it was inflamed but head didnt come up yet...

so i iced it twice a day on that spot for 1-2 minutes...

the spot didnt get real big as it usually does, and went away in 2 days or so

and also, apply little extra BP around the area after icing... it helps to kill the bacterias

i got this post too late and only iced it once a day. it's soooo big everyone. sigh. so there is the update. unfortunately it turned into a big one in which my old boss said something... people don't understand we know we're breaking out .... they act like we don't do anything.

take aleve? like an aspirin... or are u talking about an aspirin mask?

btw all.. i can't put my bp on my face. i have developed an allergy.. sad i know...